Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklighter

KH1 Do you remember how old you were when you first played kh?

I was 10 and my brother had rented kh1. After 2 days , he was at hollow bastion and he let me have my own save file and I was at wonderland but he wanted to play so i gave him the controller so he could save but he accidently save my file on his and he never played kh1 again but he finished kh2.

Edited by baptiscool19

theoretcily I played it when I was 7 bcs my friend had it but I never actually touched the controller to play it

practicly 14 and I played KH2 since that was the only game being sold at my country and I bought it since I knew KH1 story...after that I really became fond of it and started learning everything I could :D

I was seven when my uncle got the game, then when I turned eight I got my own copy and played it through, then at ten or eleven I got KH2 and fell in love with KH2 more than anything.

Can't remember if I posted here yet. lol

But I was 11, and I seen the commercial for the game and loved the song and scenes they showed. I really wanted it and told my dad about it berore christmas. He warned me multiple times that he didn't get me "that game I wanted" because he couldn't find it.

By Christmas Eve night (my parents were newly divorced, so had a schedule), I opened up my first DVD box shaped present out of the 2 I had waiting, and it was Jak & Daxter. (Which turned out to be awsome) I was a bit dissapointed, then I opened up the 2nd and there was the gorgeous holographic KH case. I was over joyed and thanked my dad. All he said was, "That's the game you wanted? I just got it because of Donal and Goofy being on the cover and thought it looked cool. I forgot the title of the game you asked for." lol

So I got it by luck really. :D It's also the only part of the Christmas I remember at all. And I still have that same KH game, case and all. :)

I bought KH2 first as a birthday present for my brother maybe 2 years after it came out (found it at GameStop). I never played it until 3 years later on Christmas Eve of my sophomore year in high school. I bought the 1st KH and Re:CoM in January or February the same year. So I was 15 when I played KH....I'm now 17 O_o Yeesh I haven't been with it that long but there's so much nostalgia that it feels like I have :)