Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
darklighter

KH1 Do you remember how old you were when you first played kh?

I think i was about 8-10 years. When i first time played and touched a Kingdom Hearts game. And look at me now, i'm about to explode, because i can't wait for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

i was like 10 when i first played, it was when my older bro rented kh2 i got stuck to the game since, so i got that then shortly after i got kh1 then re:com and out of all of them i got stuck with kh2, i cant wait till i get my hands on bbs when it comes to canada on psp

Uh.......don't really remember too well.

Maybe fourteen? I dunno. But I started playing it after I saw the commercials for KH2. I wanted to play the first game, first.....

Yeah, I think I was thirteen or fourteen. O.o Meh.....too long ago for me. xD

I was 7. I asked my Dad for a Star Wars game for my Birthday, but he has bad haering and thought I said Kingdom Hearts. I had never heard of any "Kingdom Hearts" then, but I still tried it and became addicted to it.

...I've been addicted since I first played it. I'm 11 now. ITS LIKE TOBACCO

I think I was 9,I was at gamestop looking for a new game to play when a friend showed me KIngdom Hearts and went into long detail about the story. So I ended up buying it. Now I am cursed with addiction(or maybe that's a blessing)

If my memory serves me correctly this time, I was about 9 or 10 when my father came to visit me one day at christmas time, I was happy for his visiting us that I then noticed a present he handed me. I was curious that upon opening I saw it was Kingdom Hearts, I was wondring why Donald and Goofy were in the game, so I played it on my new PS2. For KH was-I think- my first PS2 game! :P It was about when I reached Hollow Bastion that I finally got the gameguide. xD I was so addicted.

When i first played Kingdom Hearts i was like 5 and im 12 now :) i remember i got frustrated when i got to Wonderland becuz u had to find the clues, i was like T.T why cant i just hurt u? i could beat all of ur soldiers, Kingdom Hearts 2 came out and i was like, hmmm lemme try that game, and when i played it it was awsome and i tried KH1 again and i beat it :) been a fan of the franchise ever since... then i heard of Final Mix and that made me wish i was japanese, i want to fight Fake Ansem/Xemnas in KH1FM, and Terra and the Org.XIII Members in KH2FM :|

Hmm...I think I was 10 or 11 years old. Well I'm ashamed to say that when my dad told me about the game, I thought it was totally gonna suck, cause my dad said it had disney people in it. xD

So I got it for christmas, and I was like "Oh!..You got me that game you told me about..Thanks.." Then, I started playing a couple days later and fell in love with it! So I used all my christmas money and bought Kh2 and Re Com three days later! Now I'm waiting for BBS to come out here in the US. 8DD Oh and Now I'm 13.