Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
kingdomkartz

KH3D Eraqus (barley a spoiler)

Did everyone forget about him? Why doesn't he get commerated? I think that need to find a way to revive him. He is a way better Master than Yen Sid. At least he attempted to stop Xehanort, all Yen Sid did was sit in his chair, give bad advice, and stroke his beard. If he was brought back he could be very helpful in the final battle that is coming. But who knows maybe he will be brought back... I think he can because he has bonds with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

That's an interesting thought, but it's not very likely because he is literally dead. It's different from other cases, such as when Xion died. She can be brought back because she actually went back to Sora, same with Roxas. But Eraqus doesn't really have a way of coming back.

That's an interesting thought, but it's not very likely because he is literally dead. It's different from other cases, such as when Xion died. She can be brought back because she actually went back to Sora, same with Roxas. But Eraqus doesn't really have a way of coming back.

I think he can because he has strong ties with Ventus Terra and Aqua but, you are right because they haven't mentioned him at all, but you can hope.

I thought about that too. You do have to remember that most of the plot for kh3, was kept for kh3, but if I'm not mistaken he wasn't even mentioned in the equivalent of jimminy's journal for this game. Back when kh3 was to immediately follow coded Nomura made comments on how the Terra-Xehanort split worked exactly would be important for future games (aka kh3) and also that Terra was harboring Eraqus's heart. I think it will make for an interesting plot point in kh3 but at this point I have no idea how it will work out.

I remember reading a theory someone posted regarding him. Would be really interesting if true. Keep in mind it is only a theory by a fan, but he theorised that perhaps Ansem SOD's guardian is a form of Eraqus, as if Eraqus is still protecting "Terra."

Would be cool if the guardian's origins are revealed in someway at least anyway.

Apart from that theory, you're right we havent seen any hints of him returning. Wonder if he would count as "Another light"?

hes dead he was struck down and was a whole being he has no body for his hearts to go back to

There is no concept of true death in Kingdom Hearts. His heart still exists withing Terra, so if they find it a body somehow, Eraqus could theoretically return.

He is a way better Master than Yen Sid.

Trust me, once Yen Sid gets out of that char, shits gonna get real.

And a better master? Yen Sid atleast acknowledges that darkness is not something that should be destroyed. Eraqus practically tried to kill his student over it.

Personally, I don't think he'll be brought back, nor do I think he should be. But, seeing as his heart resists within Terra, it's possible I suppose.

Trust me, once Yen Sid gets out of that char, shits gonna get real.

And a better master? Yen Sid atleast acknowledges that darkness is not something that should be destroyed. Eraqus practically tried to kill his student over it.

Personally, I don't think he'll be brought back, nor do I think he should be. But, seeing as his heart resists within Terra, it's possible I suppose.

I will have to agree with you.

Thinking that light and darkness are not equal doesnt make Eraqus a rightful Master.

But i honestly think he will come back... He just has to..

well his heart can take over his armor and wile in that armor form some piredid of time he can grow a new body becuse his armor is a lingering will and another word for will is sprit so you have the heart and spirit togeather it will grow a new body with in that armor just like how a body with a spirit can grow a new heart