Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Silvia Kuroi

Our Worlds are Ours Alone (1 x 1 with Sora's Baby)

"She just made she'll get over it." Jade sighs. "But how long will that take." Jade looks at the Master. "Okay." She says and starts to walk behind Forin. "Come on Cealus!" She calls behind her with a smile.

Cealus nodded, quickly running to catch up to Jade. "So..." Cealus said, looking at Jade, "Where you from? I'm from Radiant Garden." Cealus put his hands behind his head (Sora style), and walked with a very silly smile. Forin looked back at Jade and Cealus, giving Cealus a scowl.

"Radiant Garden is cool- lots of fountains, and everywhere sparkles with a cool mist. The Castle there is awesome- though not as cool as the one here." Cealus nodded towards the large castle.

"Sounds cool. I live Traverse Town. It's boring and easy to get lost in. I hate it there." She sighs. "What about you Forin where do you live?" Jade acks and begains to look around again.

Cealus gave an awkward smile at Jade's comment about Traverse Town, and was about to say something cheerful when Forin chimed in.

"Twilight Town." Forin said sternly, "I hated it, too many loud people, with their stupid Struggle Tournament. Makes it hard for me to study and what not, when they keep hitting each other with bats." Forin sighed, pulling out a book from her coat. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to my story."

Cealus looked at Jade, and tried his best not to laugh.

"The Struggle Tournament sounds awesome!" Cealus said, "And now that I have a Keyblade, I'll win for sure!" At that, Varius turned to Cealus.

"The Keyblade is not to be used for such trivial means. Remember that." With a slight smirk from Forin, Varius resumed walking to the Hall.

Jade smiled weakly. "A Key-Blade is a wepon. Wepons should me treated with respect." She said and sighed. "People should be treat with respect too......" Jade trails off and looks down at the ground.

Cealus looked down, a little upset. "Oh...sorry." He mumbled. Varius shook his head.

"There is nothing to apologize for, you did nothing wrong. You must learn that the Keyblade -as Jade said- is a respectable weapon." Varius coughed, "Also, we have arrived at the Apprentice's section of the Castle." Varius pointed his hand in the direction of the extension of the building. Around it, kids around Cealus' age hurried about, some talking in groups and acting like normal teens.

"There will be an Introductory ceremony of sorts being held within an hour. Naturally, I will be there." Varius gave a wink. "Your rooms are on the second floor. Your rooms should be next to each other. Use your Keyblade to access it."

(Okay.)

"Guys I'm going to my room now." She said and give Forin and Celaus a bright smile. She walked in till her found her room. It she sighed happily and smiled. Jade used her Key-Blade as told and the door opened.

"Alright! See ya' when that ceremony thing starts." Cealus put up his Keyblade in front of the door that read:

Cealus. His key flashed, and the door opened. "Woah." Cealus said in awe. The room was beautiful, and it seemed to fit Cealus perfectly. It even had a great view of the outside. This place is amazing, Cealus thought looking out the window. Everyone here is so cool. Especially Jade, I guess Forin is okay. But where is Master Valicus? Maybe he'll be at the ceremony.

Cealus sighed, beginning to walk about his new room.

She gasped as she looked at the room. "no wonder we didn't have to bring and anything here." She thought to herself. She looked around the the room once again. She then walked in. Jade then ploped herself on the bed.

Within an hour a fellow apprentices knocked on the door, entering the room. " 'Scuse me," The apprentice said, "But the ceremony for you and the two girls will be starting soon. Feel free to tell them." Cealus looked at the apprentice.

"Wait...why don't you tell them?" Cealus asked, and the apprentice got a panicked look.

"Girls scare me." The boy said, before quickly retreating. Well, that was odd. Cealus thought, before getting up to tell Forin and Jade.

(Girls are scary....)

Jade laid her head down on her pillow. "I can relax for awhile." She felt herself smile. "My day has been busy. So far I've made two firends wet a master and got my Key-Blade." She cloesed her eyes.

Cealus laughed to himself, and quickly exited his room, and first knocked on Forin's. The door didn't open, and Cealus was not surprised.

"Forin! Ceremony is starting soon!" Cealus said, and Forin shouted something that sounded like Get away from my room!

Shaking his head, Cealus soon appeared in Jades' doorway.

"Hey." He said, "The ceremony is starting soon, just to let you know."

Cealus looked back in the direction of Forin's room. "Where do you think? Being rude, hiding in her room, and avoiding us. I have a feeling this will be a usual thing." Cealus said jokingly, cracking a smile. "Anyways, yeah. Ceremonies starting soon. Wanna head down there together? I'm sure Forin will manage on her own, and she'd probably avoid us anyways." Cealus said.

"Sure, why not." Jade say in a happy-go-luckly manner. She gave a big smile. "Where are we going again?" She asked. So much as she couldn't admit it she was a bit of an airhead.

Cealus quickly thought to himself. "I actually have no idea." He sighed, giving a slightly confused expression. "I guess when we get outside, we head in the direction of everyone else." Cealus quickly checked to ensure his room's door was closed and turned back to Jade.

"Might as well as get going now." Cealus said, nodding his head to the exit.

"Yeah." She said closing the door. Jade looked at Cealus and smiled. She grabbed Cealus's hand and started to drag him down the hall. "Come on Cealus, btw can I call you Ceal?" She asked.

Cealus got very red in the face as Jade pulled him down the stairs and throughout the Apprentice's quarters. Many of the Apprentices that stood around either smiled in an odd fashion, or sniggered. "Uh...S-sure, you can call me Ceal." Cealus said, nervously stammering out his words.

Why am I getting so red whenever Jade does stuff like this? Cealus thought, though the thought soon disappeared.

"Huh what's wrong?" Jade asked. She turned to face Cealus. "Your not a touch-e guy are you." She said and let go of his hand. "Anyway why don't you ask one of those guy where we need to go." She said and smiled warmly.

Cealus rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. "N-no n-not really. I don't normally talk to people...so..." Cealus stammered, getting even more red as other apprentices' snickered. Cealus sighed, turning to a group of nearby kids.

"Hey...do you know where the ceremony thing is gonna be held?" Cealus asked. One of them, obviously the leader of the group, chuckled.

"The Apprentice Auditorium, idiot. Let me guess, taking your girlfriend over there?" The guy asked, causing Cealus great distress.

"N-No! She's j-just a friend!" Cealus said, before quickly grabbing Jade's hand and walking out of the hall.

Jade blushed. "You don't like me." She puts on her pout face. "Let's just go before anything else happens." In her mind" I thought maybe he liked me....but I guess not." She sighed

Cealus turned to Jade, once they were clear of the Hall. "Er...no...It's not that...it's just..." Cealus looked down, sighing a little. "Nevermind." He said.

"Let's just head to the ceremony, kay?" He said, beginning to walk in the direction of the Auditorium.

"You coming?" Cealus said with a cheerful smile. "Or will I have to hog all the attention?"

"...There's still Forin. Also I'm still coming." She said. She took a deep breath. She looked at Ceal. "I'm sorry." She looked away and to walk to the Auditorium. "If you hate me now it's okay."She wispered.