Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ah, so you're the famed dozingdevil. I really appreciate this guide you've managed to create given what little official information there is about the game (you know, as opposed to info we had to discover ourselves). I'm also a big fan of the fact that you've kept it spoiler-free! Thank you!

I've loved your guide. ^^

I found this japanese guide:

http://hetss.com/kingdom3d/archives/category/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%94%E3%83%AA%E3%83%83%E3%83%88

with this:

Skelterwild

2x Wild Fantasy + 1x Brilliant Fantasy

3x Prickly Fantasy + 4x Wild Fantasy

2x Wild Fantasy + 2x Noble Fantasy

Sudo Neku

2x Wild Fantasies + 3x Fleeting Fantasies - rank B

1x Wild Fantasy + 2x Noble Fantasy

Tyranto Rex

4x Wild Fantasy + 3x Prickly Fantasy

3x Wild Fantasies + 2x Savage Fantasies - rank B

1x Epic Fantasy + 3x Intrepid Fantasies - rank D

hey rodolfo, I have all of those coming in my next update. (the skelter recipes missing are random chance ones I hadn't added yet)

the 2 x wild and 2 x noble is a rank F skelter hahaha.

in the next update, the disposition section will be cleaned up, and I'm working on a list of all battle skills every dream eater uses for each disposition :)

in the mean time, you can actually check a dream eaters battle skills in the menu

unfortunately the manual, nor the game even tells you that you can do it.

go in to stats > and tap the bottom screen on the dream eater you want to check.

Haha theres quite a number of japanese information out there. (lets be fair they've had the game longer)

but I, and im sure others have no luck udnerstanding it (even in its poorly translated form) which is why I'm compiling as much as possible!

Ah, so you're the famed dozingdevil. I really appreciate this guide you've managed to create given what little official information there is about the game (you know, as opposed to info we had to discover ourselves). I'm also a big fan of the fact that you've kept it spoiler-free! Thank you!

I've actually been reading that guide near religiously during game play! It was AMAZINGLY helpful! Thank you SO much for posting it! =D

I know it's a new faq, but maybe in a later update you could make a list that tells us the ability, specifically commands (because for support ones you can see it from that bottom screen in the ability section) and who has it, instead of being just a list broken down by spirit. So it's be like set up like:

Curaga

Aura Lion

Meow Wow

Meowjesty

etc

I mean I suppooooose I could do this myself for my own personal use, but I think it'd be a nice addition to your faq ^-^

Edited by Kirux

Dchiuch here did that for all the stat, support and spirit abilities, but not for the commands, if it's something you really want I'm sure I could add it, but a quick ctrl+F search finds everything you're looking for.

http://kh13.com/guid...-ability-guide/

also im about to update it (though idk how long it'll take for gfaqs to edit) with a cleaner dispositions section, more in the recipes section (random recipes now included!) and a general maxing affinity guide. Unfortunately theres no shortcut, but hopefully whats there will still help out.

Edited by swordsaintscoot

but I, and im sure others have no luck udnerstanding it (even in its poorly translated form) which is why I'm compiling as much as possible!

That's why I was asking to you just to get the idea, the format of the guide. :)

Just like Kirux is asking, too. xD

But no problem if you can't. :P

Edit: God, I totally forgot about this guide that you just posted. =x

Edited by Rodolfo Alves

CTRL + F works, I know but sometimes it's a hassle and I forget what exactly has it so I sepdn five minutes scrolling back and forth between everything xD

Add on: I also know there's a separate FAQ for it, but if you added on a short list of where to find the shards needed, that would be nice too. I don't know if it's possible but if you need help just writing things out in .docs, I have lots of free time and could help ^^

Edited by Kirux

Actually they're written in notepad as .txt =P

when it comes to materials I've almost exclusively used other guides, I wouldn't call myself particularly knowledgeble on that subject hence why I link to mikey_r's faq on gamefaqs, though i realise it's incomplete atm.

if you want to contribute though (and seeing as how it sounds like you want to do it anyway =P) you could go through and make a list of commands/abilities and who has it. I'm not sure about adding material locations as of yet though, especially when theres still way more to do lol.

Haha.

Oh, a good add-on would be to put the max number of Stat Abilities that can be equipped.

Like this:

Stat Abilities

HP Boost (max 5):

Aura Lion(x2), Cera Terror(x3)

Fire Boost (max 3):

Chef Kyroo(x2), Drak Quack

I don't know if you are already planning to do this, but... xD

The guide is looking amazing, that's really useful. And I'm just wondering, can you put the descriptions of each disposition, like how the guidebook has it? I know BassGSnewtype has scans of the pages, but unfortunately for a bunch of them, you can't read the stuff on the sides because the scan makes it blurry, and anyways having everything in one place would make it a lot easier.

Also, I tested something yesterday and found a suspicion of mine to be true; a Spirit's disposition affects the probability of getting different cards in Flick Rush. For example, I took notes on my Aura Lion who I was testing the theory with:

Paragon - yellow

---

Aura Lunge (Fire) - 30%

Aura Dive (Fire) - 37%

Claw Combo (Fire) - 30%

Curaga (Magic) - 3%

Noble - green

---

Aura Lunge (Fire) - 25%

Aura Dive (Fire) - 25%

Claw Combo (Fire) - 47%

Curaga (Magic) - 3%

---

Lionheart - purple

---

Aura Lunge (Fire) - 35%

Aura Dive (Fire) - 25%

Claw Combo (Fire) - 32%

Curaga (Magic) - 3%

Stop (Magic) - 5%

---

Clear Mind - blue

---

Aura Lunge (Fire) - 36%

Aura Dive (Fire) - 15%

Claw Combo (Fire) - 36%

Curaga (Magic) - 3%

Stop (Magic) - 10%

But I can definitely see how getting that information for all of the Spirits and their dispositions would be time-consuming and require a lot of effort.

Edited by Halofire

^ Yep, I'm well aware it's disposition changes it's flick rush cards. Level does too, for instance a level 1 anything may only have cure, so it will have the cure card. However at a higher level it knows curaga, so you get the curaga card. There is literally so many factors with that, that I can only imagine the amount of people that would have different attacks and percentages.

Also I'll quote something I said on Gfaqs yesterday, it's big, but if you're interested I believe it to be correct;

"Basically, it could just be me, but I feel there's this common misconception about disposition behaviours. That they're only partially related to the moveset they'll employ in battle.

This isn't the case, Bradygames description of a disposition (such as Aura Lion using regular attacks) is quite literally their lazy way of telling us the kind of moves they'll use. A disposition ONLY affects the moves they use, and bradygames "behaviour" descriptions seems to have created this idea that they're slightly different, that 'this is its movepool' and 'this is how it behaves with that movepool'.

It isn't the case. They were even lazier than I thought. Disregard any description of a disposition (wow lot of D words) that Brady Games has given and focus 100% on its movepool. THEY ARE THE SAME THING. No two dispositions have the exact same moves and behave differently, the attacks ARE the behaviour.

/rant.

Also this basically means I won't be adding a description of each disposition in to my faq as the movepool tells you all you need to know."

And I'll provide my evidence here as well;

Aura Lion:

(P) Lion Heart - Right/Left Claw, Right/Left Maul, Aura Lunge/Dive, Powerful

Lunge/Dive, Drain, Stop.

(Y) Paragon - Right/Left Claw, Aura Lunge/Dive, Dive Warp, Curaga, Protect,

Shell.

(http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Clear Mind - Right/Left Claw, Right/Left Maul, Aura Lunge, Curaga, Sparkga,

Faith, Protect, Shell, Drain, Stop.

(G) Noble - Right/Left Maul, Powerful Lunge/Dive, Dive Warp, Sparkga, Faith.

Compare this with bradygames 'behaviours';

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8453/image1wm.jpg

You can clearly see that the moves themselves reflect this 'behaviour' and that there really is no such thing. They were lazy, plain and simple. At least that's what I believe.