Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lizzie1238

*Spoilers* Will Riku ever...

Will Riku ever get Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless out of his heart?! In every game, Riku has to deal with Ansem being in his heart, usually resulting in a boss fight. But it seems no matter how many times Riku defeats him, he's still in Riku's heart! It seems like Riku will never be free of Ansem!

Will Riku ever get Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless out of his heart?! In every game, Riku has to deal with Ansem being in his heart, usually resulting in a boss fight. But it seems no matter how many times Riku defeats him, he's still in Riku's heart! It seems like Riku will never be free of Ansem!

He has him trapped there for now but I think Riku needs to learn how to release him from his heart, not just be like Sora and go stabbing himself with the Keyblade and releasing his heart along with AnsemSoD, in the result creating a strong Heartless and Nobody and not having to go through what Sora went through with Roxas!

Except Sora probably likes Kairi inside him ;)

Except Sora had a hot chick inside him.

But, what if he was gay? And he didn't like kairi inside him so he stabbed himself to get her out?( I wish i could put that Keanu Reeves photo with this XDD)

Wow, this took a Sora x Kairi thing when I thought the end of this question was "...just finally tell Sora he loves him because KH3D just felt like a huge love story between the two of them." Seriously, when

Sora throws himself on Riku after Riku comes out of him(that sounds dirty) I thought they were going to start making out. I mean, and not complaining, there was so much other fanservice in this game, why not give a majority of the screaming fangirls what they want?