Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you intend to collect all Dream Eaters?

Do you intend to collect all Dream Eaters?   

203 members have voted

1. 1. Do you intend to collect all Dream Eaters?

• Yes, I'll try my best to get all of them!
    • Yes, but I don't know if I'll be successful.
    • Not sure.. If I have time... maybe..
    • Nah... It's a waste of time!
    • Can't answe since I don't have the game.
    • I've already collected all of them!

Well i manage to get Meow Wow, Tama Sheep, Yoggy Ram, Komory Bat, Pricklemane, Hebby Repp, Sir Kyroo, Toximander, Fin Fatale, Tatsu Steed, Necho Cat, Thunderaffe, Kooma Panda. Pegaslick, Iceguin Ace, Peepesta Hoo, Escarglow, KO Kabuto, Wheeflower, Woeflower, Ghostabocky, Juggle Pup, Halbird, Staggerceps, Fishbone, Cyber Yog, Chef Kyroo, Tatsu Blaze, Electricorn, Jestabocky, Eaglider, Me Me Bunny, Drill Sye, Tyranto Rex, Majik Lapin, Cera Terror, Ducky Goose, Aura Lion, Drak Quack, Ursa Circus, Sudo Neku, Frootz Cat, R & R Seal, and Kab Kannon but I don't know How to get Flowbermeow, Lord Kyroo, Skelterwild, Ryu Dragon and Keeba Tiger.

Don't have the game, but, I intend fully to collect all the Dream Eaters. Especially the special ones, but most of them I can just get from the AR cards anyway.

My Pokedex tells me where to get them all....

xD That's exactly what I thought. Especially since some people have called whatever it is that you store them in 'boxes'.

Edited by Riku'sAngel

Once I can actually play the game consistently, I plan on it. And I will actually do it legitimately by not using the AR cards from the MoM Edition for one run http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png Can't wait till I actually get a 3ds ._. kinda dumb that I got the game before the system but I don't care, I wanted it and now I have it! :P

You can't get Frootz Cat, R&R Seal, or Kab Kannon without AR cards.

Already 100%. It took me a while but I did it and felt like a champion. Poor Kab Kanon. He had to die three times so I could make my final two Dream Eaters. :P

What does he release?

He releases a Brilliant Fantasy. They are difficult to get because it is only a probability you'll get it when doing the secret portals otherwise.

Hmmm. Okay. So I need to let him die a couple times after I complete his AL board.