Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

RECONNECT. Kingdom Hearts III: The χ-Blade War.

(We're gonna skip to Day 5 now, does everyone agree? the Unversed will be taken care off screen, like say, our Characters had rounded up and had finished off the remaining ones, know what i mean?).

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

"GAH! maaaan!! im getting really both sick and tired of that happening!!! how long was out for now? two or three days maybe?" said Enx, as he finally woke up, not realising that he had been out for exactly four days straight.

"Day 5.".

Kelly was shown in past events.

Vami woke up with a start. "Liver...Pork?" Vami said aloud without hearing herself.

Everyone had forgotten all about J.D. having a keyblade, including him.

Tommy looked at Jason.

"I don't know.....All I remember is fighting the Unversed....And then Enx....It has been four days....Let's go check on Enx to see if hes awake now..." Said Tommy.

"Four Days" Vytrein sat next to Enx's bed. He had little else to do in this other world. Nobody knew about his hometown, nobody knew him. Enx seemed to be in another place, in a deep dream, something strange. Somehow, Vyt got it in his head that, just maybe, if something strange were happening to Enx, it could be connected to what happened to Vyt. He turned towards Enx, throwing up The Spark and catching it again in his hand.

"You've been asleep for Four Days, Enx. If you don't remember me, I'm Vytrein, call me Vyt, the guy from the other town, remember? You doing okay now?" Vyt couldn't help the awkwardness of being someone Enx had only just met and yet being the one to be there when he woke up. But he didn't have anywhere else to go.

Edited by MDSVeritas

"AARRRGGHHH!!!" Red said as he sprang from his bed, "I still couldn't find that stupid guy in the black coat, and that girl, whatever her name is, just ticks me off." Red stomped out of his house and slammed the door hard behind him and headed into town.

Out of the corner of Red's eye, he saw the man in the black coat. He turned around and headed to where the man turned, when he saw him, Red shouted at him, "HEY YOU, WTF DID YOU DO? WE NEED TO SETTLE SOME BEEF RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!!!!!"

"You guys....you came all the way out here....just to see me?" said Enx, not implying the fact that it took both Vyt and Kuro ages to find Enx's house, as the same as it is with the others but rather they simply made the effort just to see him and that was all there was to it.

(This song plays, as Enx sees both Vyt and Kuro before him-http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_Rl4WLItHkI.).

"Yeah well... can't have people sleeping when we've got monster sightings eh? And anyway, you helped fend off monsters when I arrived here and didn't know anything, I may as well be here for you now" Vyt had been a bit around Treasure Town, gotten somewhat familiar with the area and the locales, but he didn't seem to be going home anytime soon, and Enx had been welcoming, and Vyt thought he owed him some help, he didn't have much more to do anyway.

"What happened to you? Do you remember?"

"I don't know but....AH!!!!" said Enx, as just then, did images of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance had started to flow in Enx's mind without warning.