Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
timothyg016

Ao No Exorcist: Dawn Of A New Age RP

(Sure)

"Ah!" Lucy screamed when she saw Lilith. "Wow Lilith even scares demons with her face," Oceanus mumbled. "Thanks and yes this is Oceanus' sister; Ice Master Lucy," Lance said as he looked at Lilith. "We must prepare for war, demons stronger than Crow are coming," Lance said. There was a sparkling look in his eye that made Oceanus surprised. "Lance you're not going to..." Oceanus trailed off with his eyes widened. "Shh that's for after the war," Lance replied as he smiled at Oceanus who was on his shoulder. Oceanus went back to sleeping on Lance's shoulder.

"Okay." Lilith said simpily. "Sorry Lucy. Your brother is pretty strong, are you JUST as strong as he is?" she asked as she looked straight at her.

(I have to go to Church, could you make a character sheet for Lucy? Thanks)

"Yeah but he's stronger than me by a small gap," Lucy replied. Lance walked up to Lilith and hugged her. "You've grown," Lance said happily.

(Will do but not now.. prob in like 2 hrs... and ok have a great time :D)

(kk)

Lance took a step back. "Someone's coming," Oceanus said. "I knew I'd find you here!" Raven said as he floated to their direction. "I've got this one, You three go back to the Academy to talk to Pandora and Thantaros about war," Lance said as he faced Raven. Lucy and Oceanus nodded and traveled back to the Academy. Lance turned to Lilith. "Go to the Academy. I've got this one," Lance told her.

Lance summoned Crow's scythe. "So you've mastered that power?" Raven asked as he summoned his scythe. "Who are you? You can summon a high-ranked demon weapon in your human form?!" Raven shouted in question. "Who am I? I'm no Grimreaper but a Shinigami. A transcendent of demon and human!" Lance said. "Then lets test that!" Raven replied as he charged at Lance. Lance parried the blow and moved to the side and hit Raven with the back of the scythe. "So I see, you can't use the Scythe's powers," Raven said as he pointed his scythe at Lance. "Darkness Valkyrie!" Raven said as Lance began to be swept up in a cloud of darkness. Lance could see nothing. "A strong illusion where I can see nothing but darkness. Someone from the outside can free me but there's no one here," Lance said as he stood still. "You can't move in this darkness either because it puts your body parts to sleep as well," Raven said as he charged at Lance. "You're finished!" Raven shouted. A golden gauntlet blocked the blow and caused Raven to jump back. "Who are you?!" Raven asked. The figure touched Lance and the darkness vanished. "Thanks," Lance paused as his eyes widened. "It's been a while, Lance," The figure said to him. "Thor," Lance whispered. "Lets finish him!" Thor said as Lance got up. Lance swung the scythe onto his shoulder. "Yeah!" Lance said. "Light and a unknown power. This could get interesting!" Raven said. "Unknown power?" Lance questioned. "You should know when one of our scythe's are transferred, it's powers vary depending on the user," Raven said as he raised his scythe.

"Thantaros, Pandora! We're back!" Oceanus said as he and Lucy sat in the conference room. "Welcome back," The two said as they reappeared. "It's about time," Persona said as she waited on a chair for them to return. "Lance is fighting a Grimreaper," Lucy reported. Pandora turned pale. "So then it has begun," Pandora said as she sat back into a chair.

"I'm here." Lilith sighed as she entered the conference room. "Sorry that I am late." she sighed. "Imai went out to get Ceres, Vesta, Milli and Diana." she added. "Another war is upon us? What is it this time?" Lilith asked.

"The highest ranked demons ,called Grimreapers, have declared war on us. We don't know why," Lucy reported to Pandora. "It's probably because of Crow," Pandora reasoned. "It's far more than that," Oceanus said as he kicked up his feet on a desk. "Pandora's Box," Oceanus continued. "It makes sense," Thantaros thought hard about it.

Thor blocked Raven's scythe and held it in place. "Lance now!" Thor shouted. Lance appeared behind Raven and slashed at him. Raven dodged it and landed on the other side of the two. "Looks like I'll have to get serious on you guys," Raven said as he charged up power.

Lilith sighed looking around at the others. "Of course It's Pandora's Box, Remember, we locked up Satan. They are pissed off because of my little one time use power, what do they expect me to do? Unleash Satan?" Lilith asked in a normal tone.

"Don't know but it's not to unleash him that's for sure," Oceanus said as he looked out the window. The ground shook for a second. "It's begun," Oceanus said. Everyone at the table but Lilith smiled.

"You've grown but actually, we wanted you to meet him. He will need help with this one," Oceanus said as he smiled.

"Crow-Savior I summon you!" Raven said. Raven was surrounded in an black aura and it formed into a giant guardian made of darkness. "This is a Grimreapers second stage. A guardian protects the reaper and they cannot be hit during this time!" Raven shouted as the guardian summoned thousands of black ravens and sent it at Lance and Thor. Lance dodged and slashed away at the ravens. Thor extinguished them with his lightning. "There's too many!" Lance shouted as the two was engulfed in ravens. The ravens then turned into a great ball of darkness that lifted the two very high into the air. "Hypnosis," Raven said. Lance and Thor suddenly felt sleepy. "We're in trouble," Lance said wearily.

"Who are you little girl?" Raven mocked as he landed. His guardian guarded Raven and watched Lilith like it had a mind of its own.

"Lance you have to awaken it's powers," Thor told Lance inside the sphere. "I don't know how to," Lance replied. "Dad tells us to look deep inside ourselves to gain power we never thought possible," Thor reminded Lance. Lance nodded and closed his eyes.

(Woah, sorry timothy O_O was doing homework)

"Pope Lilith Hecate. Princess of Light, Priestess, The careless little girl who capture Satan...Eh, whatever you wanna call me. Now I suggest ONE THING." Lilith said, turning dead serious glaring at Raven. "Nobody...YOU HEAR ME! NOBODY will hurt Lance. NO ONE AT ALL." she snapped as her eyes seemed to turn navy wild with rage. "So leave him alone." she laughed, reviling her sword. "So what's your move? Grimreaper?" she asked with an odd grin streaching. "Shit, were late." Ceres sighed as she sat in a tree looking at Lilith. "What a Yandere, what now?" Mercircus asked with a frown. "Just let her insanity pay off." Vesta sighed. "Agreed." Diana smiled.

(Yandere Lilith Hecate :Phttp://www.urbandict...hp?term=yandere )

Edited by Sodom

(Not alot of cursing plz :/)

"There is no Princess Of Light, they're all extinct," Raven laughed at what he thought was stupidity coming from Lilith's mouth. "I'm untouchable in this stage. What are you going to do?" Raven asked.

Thor looked at Lance and squinted because the dark sphere was closing in on the two. "Lance If you don't hurry up, we're dead," Thor said. Lance's power raised. The dark sphere was closing. Lance touched Thor and smiled. He opened his eyes. The dark ball closed completely in on the two. Raven saw and laughed loudly. Was it too late?

"Ya know forget It." Lilith sighed, sitting down, placing her sword beside her, giving Raven a stare. "Lance has this." she whispered to herself. 'Wow, I get overprotective for no reason...' she thought, looking toward Lance.