Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
supersaiyanmikito

KH3D Axel and other Nobodies (Maybe Spoilers?)

Posted Image

So these tings have nothing to do with it? Prior to DDD I thought Xehanort had used these... capsules(?).

you know?...seeing that image made me notice something...those brown stick or what they are...if you count them..they are a total of 13 http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png..isn't it strange???

you know?...seeing that image made me notice something...those brown stick or what they are...if you count them..they are a total of 13 http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png..isn't it strange???

Holy meow wow, you're right! I never noticed that before!

Holy meow wow, you're right! I never noticed that before!

In the game I never paid attention to that..I think neither of us give that much attention to those that we think tinny details or unimportant things,but in these game even the smallest thing might have a big role ://..number 13 sure has a big part to play...maybe that image will have to do in the next installment http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

tutti frutti. Nobodies are known to have similar, if not exact appearance, of their sombodies. Take Lea, the main difference, in terms of appearance between himself and his Nobody were the markings under his eyes.

http://kingdomhearts...a.com/wiki/Saïx

I saw it on this site o:

Ohhhh the wiki . That explains it . Its edited by anyone .Thats just someones interpretation.. It says Saix lost his heart after Axel went rogue.. But they both lost their hearts years and years before. Not after they already were in the organization Thats wrong xD This is why people dont take wiki seriously. Mistake like this. xD

Ohhhh the wiki . That explains it . Its edited by anyone .Thats just someones interpretation.. It says Saix lost his heart after Axel went rogue.. But they both lost their hearts years and years before. Not after they already were in the organization Thats wrong xD This is why people dont take wiki seriously. Mistake like this. xD

O: I'm sorry, didn't know that. I just know, that in the German Wikis there are many rules and People who controll things.. I do it there too :3 I thought it was right xD

If I had a...stop using Wikia, people! People seriously need to use the .net variant more often. At least we try to keep speculation out of our articles...

You mean KHWiki.net? I don't like this site >_> Most of the articles are filled with the theories of the User ~

And look how many of the sticks have purple smoke oozing out: Six. The same number of members of the real Organization we know about.

I dont think so, everyone else was just either wearing a lab coat or average clothing. But what confuses me was, why was axel wearing a black coat when we woke up instead of normal clothes. That means he was wearing that when he turned into a heartless and a nobody. Why would he be wearing that? He didnt need protection from the darkness, or did he? o.O

I'm about to have a smart moment. Ok axel didn't want to be in the organization so mybe him and isa where playing or searching the castle in radiant garden and he found the coat and wore it to play around got stabed by the key and isa sit the whole thing (I coundt think of a twits) and then he got the tear marks to symbolize that he didn't want to be apart of it and is in a life he dosnt want:(

And look how many of the sticks have purple smoke oozing out: Six. The same number of members of the real Organization we know about.

Nomura should cut the crap that he develops the story of the next game which is 10 years after after another game is released....seriously if this part in the image has something to do with KH3 or any KH that will come out before 3 or KH that already exist that will mean that Nomura had the story created from the start

I'm not sure if what I've said has been posted or not by another user, so I'm really sorry if this happens to be disruppting your current conversation.

But in terms of why Saïx has the 'X' on his face and why Xigbar has that trademark sripe of gray, it's because of their connection to Xehanort or whomever you'd like to refer to him as. If you recall, the main goal of Organization 13 was to create thirteen versions of Xehanort's self to use as the 13 pieces of dark. Both Saïx and Xigbar have these rademarks because they are two out of the thirteen pieces Xehanort had chosen to use. Hence why, Saïx, if you notice, has the golden eyes, the pointed ears, and the 'X' on his forehead. Xigbar has, again, golden eyes, pointed eas, and the stripe of gray in his hair, along with a scar along his chin if I remember correctly. These are all connections pointings them to be designated paets for potential recreations of Xehanort's being.

As for why Axel has the tear-drops and why he awoke with an Organization cloak, I'm stumped. It's not something I can really conjur up a theory for since I have nothing to really base it off of for the games.

Hope that helped a little?

In the game I never paid attention to that..I think neither of us give that much attention to those that we think tinny details or unimportant things,but in these game even the smallest thing might have a big role ://..number 13 sure has a big part to play...maybe that image will have to do in the next installment http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

Speaking of these tiny things did anyone pick up the Sora was combatant 13 in The Grid?

But digressing aside I don't know how much control Saix would have being part norted or if Xehanort would be able to detect the slightest hint of deception but does anyone think it possible Saix/Isa is trying to get as close to the plan as possible to maybe turn things over in the end, in which case he'd have to deceive Axel/Lea?

Speaking of these tiny things did anyone pick up the Sora was combatant 13 in The Grid?

But digressing aside I don't know how much control Saix would have being part norted or if Xehanort would be able to detect the slightest hint of deception but does anyone think it possible Saix/Isa is trying to get as close to the plan as possible to maybe turn things over in the end, in which case he'd have to deceive Axel/Lea?

Its said that MX can control his vessels and his aim is to totally consume them( ultimania and famitsu interviews) so Id say no ..I think Saix is pretty much controlled.

Don't You Have To Have Yellow Eyes And The Pointy Elf-y Type Ears To Be Norted ?

EDIT: Sorry Just Saw Someone Else Has Said This xD

Edited by Chris EM'sInferno Nduka