Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Col.Random

KH3D saddest scene in kh;ddd?(spoilers, obviously)

The part where Sora is chasing after Kairi and Riku and they turn into Aqua and Terra, the Sora/Roxas part, and the part where Axel saves Sora and Saix attacks him.

They were friends and now they're enemies :'(

Edited by Crown Unlimit

The scene in the Grid when Sora tried to reach tron's hands but he fell.

Also that scene when Sora says to Roxas he deserves to be his own person!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Tron thing. That was also really sad.

When Ansem showed up and was trying to make up for his past. It wasn't *super* emotional or anything, but I also knew the game had to end soon so it had a really remorseful melancholy feel to me. It's okay Ansem, I forgive you. *pats old man on head*

Ah, the emotional tugs that were few and far in between in KH3D.

1. In Traverse Town(the first go), when Joshua(oh that god) explained the fate of Neku and the others, I thought their tale was a depressing one. I never played TWEWY, but I assume it had a darker tone based on the characters disposition.

2. Tron, our dear old Space Paranoids friend! As a program, he was a complete victim to CLU's ambitions, and thus became that (ridiculously hard) Rinzler that Sora was forced to battle. The music(Rinzler Recompiled) carried a very dark undertone that illustrated quite well the emotional turmoil Sora felt fighting his best friend. The worst part was when he defended Sora at the end, but ultimately met his fate.

3. When Sora was chasing after all of those connected to him, it was clear that Sora had a hard time coming to grips with everything(or rather, everyone) that he is. I mean, who wouldn't be slightly depressed when you basically are four people in one?

4. The quote "I know the Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care." really seemed to resonate with me because Sora really lets on about how he truly feels about weilding that oversized key until that point(or at least I didn't think it was ever obvious).

5. Anytime Riku's theme song played, things got depressing.

I think that is about it with the emotional parts of Dream Drop Distance; needless to say, Birth By Sleep has it beat on sadness.

i found quite a few scenes pretty sad, especially when it got to TWTNW.although,one of the saddest scenes in the game that wasn't in this world had to be tron reaching for soras' hand.the saddest ones in TWTNW had to be the one with xion.the one with roxas accepting he couldn't exist anymore,and the one with terra and aqua was also pretty sad.and anytime vens or rikus theme played made things even sadder.but for saddness, nothing beats BBS.

Probably it was the scene with Sora and Roxas. I didn't cry but I did think it was a sad scene. Also I thought the scene in The Grid when Sora and Tron were about to fight was kinda sad since Sora had been friends with Tron. When Sora said, "Let's go Tron!" and when for a split second Sora turned into his KH2 Tron outfit really made it a sad scene for me.

Edited by mikethegamer

When Sora sees Roxas and tells him he deserves to be his own person. I think this is the first time we see that Sora actually cares about Roxas as his friend, and doesn't just see Roxas as his Nobody. And if the main character thinks Roxas should be his own person, than he probably will be, which fills me with tears of joy.

I teared up at that part. I also got emotional when the Meow Wow and Komory Bat turned up in order to help Riku - and when I saw Ansem Seeker of Darkness, Xemnas and Young Xehanort during the credits. I hate to think of their fate.

Edited by Sammi

Definitely a lot of the scenes in TWTNW did it for me, but I actually got close to crying most when I saw Sora grab Namine's hand and she turned into Xion. Then there was also when Young Xehanort basically claimed the whole series as a fluke to Sora, I was both emotional and anxious just to kill him. 0.0 But I did cry when I saw Terra, Ven and Aqua through Riku, Sora and Kairi.