Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
lizzie1238

KH3D Help finding a special portal

I can't seem to find Riku's special portal 3 in Country of the Musketeers. I have all the others for Riku in that world, but I've looked everywhere and I can't find the last one. The dream eater is a "lop-eared cutie" and it's one of the rabbit dream eaters.

http://kh13.com/guides/kingdom-hearts-3d-link-portal-guide/

this is a link for the special portals. it tells you where they are in that certain world. hope it helps! :DD

http://kh13.com/guid...k-portal-guide/

this is a link for the special portals. it tells you where they are in that certain world. hope it helps! :DD

btw check the machine room 3

I have heard about a glitch where Sora and Riku's special portals are mixed up or something like that, so that might be your problem

yea ive heard of that glitch too. maybe thats the problem.

I have heard about a glitch where Sora and Riku's special portals are mixed up or something like that, so that might be your problem

No, that's not it. I've found all the other portals and they weren't mixed up. It's just this one I can't find.

No, that's not it. I've found all the other portals and they weren't mixed up. It's just this one I can't find.

Hmm, interesting. Maybe it's another unfortunate glitch or something, cause I've played through the game twice already, and I've never had problems with finding the special portals. However, I've never heard of the problem of not being able to find just one. And I'm sure you've probably already checked to make sure you're looking in the right spot. Hopefully it's not a glitch and we're just missing something, but other than that, I don't really know what else to tell you, sorry bud :/

I think that the guide to link portals on kh13 should really be updated to say exactly where in each place the portals are. It would be much easier to find portals with a description of the exact location within the area.

I think that the guide to link portals on kh13 should really be updated to say exactly where in each place the portals are. It would be much easier to find portals with a description of the exact location within the area.

i think it is pretty exact its only 2 days since it came out. so it pretty much is exact really. maybe youve completed it? or maybe its some stupid glitch. but this is quite weird.

i think it is pretty exact its only 2 days since it came out. so it pretty much is exact really. maybe youve completed it? or maybe its some stupid glitch. but this is quite weird.

2 days? The game has been out for like 2 weeks. And no, I haven't completed it. Now I'll never be able to get that one keyblade...

Why oh why is the 6th special portal for Sora in Traverse Town in the Fountain Plaza?! It's like they're trolling us!

SE Programmer: Where should we put that last special portal?

Nomura: Put it in the fountain plaza.

Programmer: But sir, isn't that where we put the boss Julius?

Nomura: Yes.

Programmer: But no one's gonna beat all the other 5 Traverse Town portals and get to the 6th one until after they've beaten the game. Most people, anyways.

Nomura: Then I guess they won't be able to get the End of Pain Keyblade until after they beat Julius.

Programmer: But won't it be harder to beat Julius without that Keyblade?

Nomura: That's the point.

Evil Nomura...

break the wall down the bottom near the entrace to the grand lobby (where the big chest for riku is and cant get there with sora because of ropes lol)

Yay, I finally found it! Thanks for your help, or else I never would have found it. But the weird thing is, I thought I had checked that little room with the treasure chest before. I guess I hadn't though.