Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SquareSora

KH2 How can i play KHFM2 on a Pc?

well just as the title states, how can i? ive seen lots of videos of KHFM2 on pc but they never gave any information or anything on how to. Help anyone? (also i searched if there was any thread like this, and there were no results so i decided to make this one and ask)

so you want to steal a game from hackers xD how bout buying the game from ebay or amazon and hack your PS2

xD i have the game but i really want to just play it on my pc. and i really dont know how to hack my ps2. actually i dont know how to hack anything really :PxD

If you want to get the legit game, i suggest ordering it from japanvideogames.com (where i got kh1fm and kh2fm from) also because there is an option to order it with a swap magic. (Accessory-thing that lets you play japanes games on american ps2's)

xD i have the game but i really want to just play it on my pc. and i really dont know how to hack my ps2. actually i dont know how to hack anything really :PxD

If you want to get the legit game, i suggest ordering it from japanvideogames.com (where i got kh1fm and kh2fm from) also because there is an option to order it with a swap magic. (Accessory-thing that lets you play japanes games on american ps2's)

oh nevermind :P

xD haha so any advice then?

wait never mind again! get the swap magic, you can play it on an american ps2 without hacks. or commonly known as "HAX!!!" anyways, get the swapmagic!! its how i play my FM games

wait never mind again! get the swap magic, you can play it on an american ps2 without hacks. or commonly known as "HAX!!!" anyways, get the swapmagic!! its how i play my FM games

Really? so theres no need to play it on my pc? AWESOME!! thats great! ill look it up on amazon. Thanks Alot!! :DD but how do i use the swap magic? sorry i just really wanna know.

Came from hellfirecomms stream?

It depends how fast your computer is mostly you would need a pc powerful enough to play modern pc games on it

or you could just do what I did and buy the game and a new jap console

http://www.play-asia...en-70-2ee2.html

http://www.play-asia...en-70-2oum.html

WHOA! 269 USD?!?! Thanks alot for the links but there is no way! i will pay almost $300 just for an old console. but thanks for the info! :DD

Really? so theres no need to play it on my pc? AWESOME!! thats great! ill look it up on amazon. Thanks Alot!! :DD but how do i use the swap magic? sorry i just really wanna know.

oh thats fine, and yeah i died SO many times on that stupid japanese Demyx. *ahem* anyways, the swapmagic (if u get the one i got) will come with a black cd cover, so if u got the slim ps2 u will screwdrive the silver cover that goes over the cds, and attach the black one (so u dont use the button that opns it which is important) basically you put the swapmagic (its like a cd) in the ps2, when it goes to the swapmagic screen, open the black cover (do NOT use the lil button) take out the swapmagic, pop in kh2fm/kh1fm, press x to boot, and have a....grand old time!

oh and there should be a youtube video on it. (Note: if u have a fat ps2, ask google or youtube :3)

Edited by CloakedSchemerX

WHOA! 269 USD?!?! Thanks alot for the links but there is no way! i will pay almost $300 just for an old console. but thanks for the info! :DD

LOL yeah importing cost alot but with the current exchange rate its normal.

oh thats fine, and yeah i died SO many times on that stupid japanese Demyx. *ahem* anyways, the swapmagic (if u get the one i got) will come with a black cd cover, so if u got the slim ps2 u will screwdrive the silver cover that goes over the cds, and attach the black one (so u dont use the button that opns it which is important) basically you put the swapmagic (its like a cd) in the ps2, when it goes to the swapmagic screen, open the black cover (do NOT use the lil button) take out the swapmagic, pop in kh2fm/kh1fm, press x to boot, and have a....grand old time!

oh and there should be a youtube video on it. (Note: if u have a fat ps2, ask google or youtube :3)

w8 what silver cover that goes over the cds? which part are you talking about that i have to open with a screwdriver?? and haha demyx is a pain in the ass! xD

There is a way, as that's how I played it xD

but I can't really say. I forgot how to do it. x-x

ugg there goes ma' darn luck.. welp no time to cry now....... :'( *whimpers*

well it doesnt have to be silver, but most are because, most slim ps2s are silver. but whatever the color, if its the slim version u press that button to open it and put a game in, right? what opens is what you remove

oh ok then. yea that seems simple enough. Thanks for the Help! :D

plz dont buy swap magic and then just put it in your ps2 and then expect it to work cuz it wont you MUST hack your american ps2 by doing the most easiest three things in the world

plz dont buy swap magic and then just put it in your ps2 and then expect it to work cuz it wont you MUST hack your american ps2 by doing the most easiest three things in the world

im sorry, it WONT work? he CAN hack it, and whether h does or not is HIS choice. i was giving him the alternative route without hacks, and im not sure if you know how to work a swapmagic, because mine works perfectly, to this day. Who knows? maybe your swap magic is deffective or something, but they DO and CAN work, coming from someone who has one.....do you even have one, may i ask?

im sorry, it WONT work? he CAN hack it, and whether h does or not is HIS choice. i was giving him the alternative route without hacks, and im not sure if you know how to work a swapmagic, because mine works perfectly, to this day. Who knows? maybe your swap magic is deffective or something, but they DO and CAN work, coming from someone who has one.....do you even have one, may i ask?

now im confused o.O will it work with out hacks or not?

You play it on your PC.

No way! thats just way too expensive! see? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-70-2ee2.html no way will i do that stupid mistake.

i didnt hack it and it works perfectly, trust me id show you in real life if i could. I have absolutely no idea how the hacks work, but it probably does do something to help with jap games. all i can tell you is, SwapMagic WILL work, if you use it correctly. I swear on my own grave

yes i do since i own japanese games...i have a slim ps2 and if you want to actually run it properly (the way your supposed to) you have to hack the ps2 by blocking the sensors on it i dont do the more riskier (wrong way to do it) by running swap magic and then taking it out while its still spinning then hurrying up and replacing it with the imported game

If you have a slim ps2 you have to hack it for it to work properly.

yes i do since i own japanese games...i have a slim ps2 and if you want to actually run it properly (the way your supposed to) you have to hack the ps2 by blocking the sensors on it i dont do the more riskier (wrong way to do it) by running swap magic and then taking it out while its still spinning then hurrying up and replacing it with the imported game

If you have a slim ps2 you have to hack it for it to work properly.

you must have done it wrong

1. u do not block any sensors

2. if u have done it....CORRECTLY, the disc will STOP spinning when it goes to its screen. why on earth would they make someone take it out, while spinning, that'd ruin it!

3. you can take 10 hours to put the imported game in for all that matters. IT WILL STILL WORK! i do apologize if u may have made a mistake while using the cover and/or the swapmagic itself