Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_Keyblade

Who wants flowmotion for KH3? *Spoilers... I think*

I've only watched videos about Flowmotion, still need to wait a month for my Mark of Mastery edition to finnaly arrive home D:

But, from what i saw, i'd like to see it in KH3. i'm not sure why, but i would actually like some less flowmotion in KH3.(If it there's going to be one)

Lol how does this have spoilers? Everyone knows about flowmotion, even if they haven't played DDD hahaha.

But anyways, flowmotion in KH3 would be AWESOME. I love flowmotion, it makes the game and movement so much faster and super fluid, and it's SICK in combat. However, it is a bit overpowered, in my opinion.

I think it'd be a great addition to KH3, honestly every other KH game seems a bit slow compared to DDD. But then again, I'd probably be cool with KH3 if it didn't have it. I'd be cool either way, but I'd prefer if KH3 did have flowmotion, cause I love flowmotion, so yeah haha

Lol how does this have spoilers? Everyone knows about flowmotion, even if they haven't played DDD hahaha.

But anyways, flowmotion in KH3 would be AWESOME. I love flowmotion, it makes the game and movement so much faster and super fluid, and it's SICK in combat. However, it is a bit overpowered, in my opinion.

I think it'd be a great addition to KH3, honestly every other KH game seems a bit slow compared to DDD. But then again, I'd probably be cool with KH3 if it didn't have it. I'd be cool either way, but I'd prefer if KH3 did have flowmotion, cause I love flowmotion, so yeah haha

Sorry It's just I don't have very well the concept about what are the spoilers and before, some people here adverted me about the spoilers :)

Sorry It's just I don't have very well the concept about what are the spoilers and before, some people here adverted me about the spoilers :)

Oh no it's all good, don't worry about it! Better safe than sorry haha

I hope it comes back. Honestly, I just played Days and KHII yesterday, and they both felt so slow. Flowmotion just makes getting around more quick and convenient.

Of course, the combat strength should be nerfed some, especially if we are able to get upgrades for Flo-mo attacks.

when i saw flowmotion commands in the command deck i tought u could get diff flow motion attacks.tho i was dissapointed soon after

Edited by venquaerra