Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
bandityoshi

KH2 KH II Final Mix?

tutti frutti. From the stuff that I have seen off of Youtube, it looks like it is definitely worth getting. There seems to be enough content to keep you into the game for quite a while. Wish I could get it.

Edited by zhill05

Definitely worth getting. take it from someone who has kh1fm and kh2fm with a SwapMagic. :D

Does the swap magic work well on a fat ps2?

YES IT IS!!!! me buying the swap magic soon!!! it will be epic!! iu have the game already so im GOOOOOOOODDDD :DDd

I cannot wait either xD

I just recently tried it, and I can safely say it's very worth it.

But only if you're a big fan. Like, the kind of person who doesn't get bored of multiple playthroughs

KH2FM is denitly worth getting! It's fricking AWESOME, with the Lingering Will and Organization XIII Data Rematches! It's really fun, but you have to have a PS2 "unlocked" (I don't know the correct term in English, it's like the PS can read any game) I don't have a swapmagic, even though I want, there's no easy access where I live, so it wouldn't be that worth getting, so I don't know about it...