Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

When do you start school?

August 20th. Starting my senior year of...well, I don't know what 13th grade equals in the American school system, but at least, it will be my 13th year of school.

I started my senior year today. It was always a tradition for me to skip the first day, but I had to go since my closest friend changed into my school. Had to introduce him to people and stuff. But it was funny when the moment my graphics teacher saw me she asked "What the hell are you doing here?" Such a warm welcome.

I start on the same day and have been off since June 22nd >w<

Same, I got off even a bit later if you count exams. The person who got off in May must be in university/college or something. How can you get out so early and not start early?!

Same, I got off even a bit later if you count exams. The person who got off in May must be in university/college or something. How can you get out so early and not start early?!

Me? Nah lol, high school in England. 'Cause of the exams we got study leave for weeks, and that basically counted as the start of our holidays 'cause the exams were so spread out we weren't in school every day or even once a week sometimes. Was awesome~

Me? Nah lol, high school in England. 'Cause of the exams we got study leave for weeks, and that basically counted as the start of our holidays 'cause the exams were so spread out we weren't in school every day or even once a week sometimes. Was awesome~

Ah yes, the only thing the education system does right in this country. :D

I start my Sophmore year of high school on the 27th (ugghhhh). Though, for the past couple weeks I have been doing my summer assignments. Luckily though, our Biology assignment was cancelled for some reason, so I got out of writing out 100+ note cards (who says procrastination can't help?). We've been out since June 7.