Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
GN_Otaku

KH3D (Some Spoilers) How did sora and riku get to yen sids tower?

nomura said that the mysterious tower can change of position, probably the tower flied to the destiny island .

remember , is yen sid will wanted both for the mark of mastery and not the contrary .

Edited by rodx

lol about how this thread turned into a Riku hair discussion thead!

Well, Mickey owns the gummi ship, and he, Donald, and Goofy are there too. I'd say that Mickey probably picked up Sora and Riku from Destiny Islands on the way to Yen Sids.

But the more important question concerns the end of the game. Spoiler alert.

How did Riku go get Kairi? He's never flown a gummi ship, and Mickey, Donald, Sora, and Goofy were still at Yen Sid's/Dream World. Riku has used Darkness to travel, but that was out of neccessity. Also, he wouldn't want to take Kairi into a Corridor of Darkness. Would he do it again? Or did he learn how to use a Keyblade Glider from Yen Sid?

His grown up self looks horrible without his long hair, but his dream/past self look really good with the short hair :D

Yeah, I feel the same. I like the shorter hair better, but they need to do something to his grown up outfit to make it work.

Well, Mickey owns the gummi ship, and he, Donald, and Goofy are there too. I'd say that Mickey probably picked up Sora and Riku from Destiny Islands on the way to Yen Sids.

How did Riku go get Kairi? He's never flown a gummi ship, and Mickey, Donald, Sora, and Goofy were still at Yen Sid's/Dream World. Riku has used Darkness to travel, but that was out of neccessity. Also, he wouldn't want to take Kairi into a Corridor of Darkness. Would he do it again? Or did he learn how to use a Keyblade Glider from Yen Sid?

Maybe now they can do the dive between worlds in real life? IDK honestly. And kairi is a princess of heart (and possibly one of the 7 lights?) so maybe she would be immune to anything in the dive? I don't even think Nomura would think this is important enough of a detail to tell us (similar to Org. XIII's heartless). IDK if he has though.

I think he and Sora know how to use their keyblades to travel to worlds. In the flashback Dream Eaters, Yen Sid says that they could either use a gummi ship to travel if the "barriers" were broken(courtesy of the Heartless) or by opening "special lanes" with their keyblades. The barriers aren't broken (even though they are in nearly every game) so I figure the only way they could get anywhere is by keyblade.

yeah thats true... Maybe he used his keyblade like sora did? Lol

Yeah, I feel the same. I like the shorter hair better, but they need to do something to his grown up outfit to make it work.

I think he and Sora know how to use their keyblades to travel to worlds. In the flashback Dream Eaters, Yen Sid says that they could either use a gummi ship to travel if the "barriers" were broken(courtesy of the Heartless) or by opening "special lanes" with their keyblades. The barriers aren't broken (even though they are in nearly every game) so I figure the only way they could get anywhere is by keyblade.

But aren't those special lanes the ones that TVA used in BBS and they still needed armor and a ride?

But aren't those special lanes the ones that TVA used in BBS and they still needed armor and a ride?

True. Remember the conversation between Yen Sid and Mickey at the end of re:coded?

I bet Mickey was getting ready on the gummiship after this.

Edited by KH4Real