Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

What did you think of KH3D's soundtrack?

What did you think of KH3D's soundtrack?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of KH3D's soundtrack?

• It was great! One of the best in the entire series!
    • It was good. But I had expected something better.
    • It was ok... Could have been a lot better, though.
    • Terrible... Only a few songs are nice.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I really liked it. But, I felt there were a few too many reused tracks (and Xigbar's theme, that was just weird) but the last world's non-battle music? Chills to the freaking bone. There were truly some gems in this album, so don't think I didn't like it because of the reused tracks.

It was good, but I was expecting this soundtrack to blow my mind like BBS's did. All for One and One for all are now my favorite field and battle music, but Digital Domination sucks. It's the first track in the series that I disliked. Most of the music sounds like it belongs to a different game. I do think it was genius to use the music from Fantasia. I've only played the demo so far, but I think once I get the game, some of the problems I had with the game won't bother me.

You mean Dearly Beloved? I think they remake that one for every game but it is good. Let's see. I'm not really a fan of most of the music since it's like a remake of the Disney movies music but my favorite songs are older ones like Ven's theme. Ven's theme in that one scene was perfect.

Yes. I wrote that but then I'd just been talking about weddings so I thought I was just tripping balls so I deleted it.

Yeah they do, each one is good but this one is the best.