Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hyperion

KH3D *SPOILERS* Question about someones return

So where was MX when Xemnas was killed? Cause you know when ones Heartless and Nobody die the original one comes back. So did MX just appear in a random place, or the last place he was human? Also does that mean Terra is back as a nomral guy again? Becuase possessed Terra split his heart, and MX is back, but he looks like his BBS version, so where is Terra?

Edited by Stigma

Plain and simple: We don't know yet. It's something we can only hope that Nomura explains during Kingdom Hearts III. Until then, it's something I recommend not losing sleep over. He's left us several mysteries to ponder.

Plain and simple: We don't know yet. It's something we can only hope that Nomura explains during Kingdom Hearts III. Until then, it's something I recommend not losing sleep over. He's left us several mysteries to ponder.

Grrr I hate not knowing. But anyway thanks for replying

As explained by Ienzo in the game: when Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, the original person should appear in the world where they first split up. Unless that world is gone for whatever reason, then that person should go to Traverse Town.

So where was MX when Xemnas was killed? Cause you know when ones Heartless and Nobody die the original one comes back. So did MX just appear in a random place, or the last place he was human? Also does that mean Terra is back as a nomral guy again? Becuase possessed Terra split his heart, and MX is back, but he looks like his BBS version, so where is Terra?

MX was barely reforming.... On the chair in the meeting. That was the current MX. Also, he says that Terra is one of the Xehanorts. I don't know if this is the past Terranort or the current one, but most likely the past one, since all of the Xehanorts can now Time Travel by having a piece of his heart inside them.

The current Terra could still be seperated between the Lingering Will and an empty body or Xehanort still has his body.

As explained by Ienzo in the game: when Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, the original person should appear in the world where they first split up. Unless that world is gone for whatever reason, then that person should go to Traverse Town.

oh my gosh i loved that scene! i wanted to hear more Ienzo, stupid Lea....cutting him off oh and btw Stigma, putting MX's return in the TITLE was spoilers. shouldve replaced that >_< (i knew already just pointing it out)

MX was barely reforming.... On the chair in the meeting. That was the current MX. Also, he says that Terra is one of the Xehanorts. I don't know if this is the past Terranort or the current one, but most likely the past one, since all of the Xehanorts can now Time Travel by having a piece of his heart inside them.

The current Terra could still be seperated between the Lingering Will and an empty body or Xehanort still has his body.

So it took MX that long to be back?

oh my gosh i loved that scene! i wanted to hear more Ienzo, stupid Lea....cutting him off oh and btw Stigma, putting MX's return in the TITLE was spoilers. shouldve replaced that >_< (i knew already just pointing it out)

Changed it. Thanks for pointing that out

Ohhhhhh I see. So do we know where Xehanort last was before spliting his heart? Radiant Garden maybe?

Well, when Lea awakened, he said only the members who joined the Organization there were there now as people and that Xehanort must not count...so no...we don't know where he reappeared.

So it took MX that long to be back?

Changed it. Thanks for pointing that out

Axel disappeared and woke up in the middle of Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery as Lea. Xemnas disappeared later than him, so I can only assume he would reconstitute as MX after Lea did.

To answer a future question about Ienzo and the others you might ask after reading my first comment, it would be because of the heartless. You would probably ask why Ienzo and the others woke up nearly the same time as Lea, it could be because their heartless weren't destroyed until later on. It's just a theory and because we can't really know who their heartless are and the idea of reconstituting back to your original persona would require the destruction of your two halves, this is the best assumption we can possibly have.

Well, when Lea awakened, he said only the members who joined the Organization there were there now as people and that Xehanort must not count...so no...we don't know where he reappeared.

MX reappeared in the World that Never Was near the ending, I'm guessing this is where he originally lost his heart. He could have stumbled upon it before coming up with his Time Travel plan and that's why they had this castle to begin with. I'm guessing the World that Never Was was all part of the plan.

Ienzo (in the past): Didn't talk at all

Zexion: A little too depressing

Ienzo (present): Happy and talkative...... COMPLETE PERSONALITY CHANGE

Edited by Sky Heart

I think the MX who appeared is from the past. I believe we have yet to see the Xehanort who has been recreated, because Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed, so the person who has been recreated should be the somebody of those two: Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort. NOT MX, I don't see how that's possible.

I think the only way for MX to return will be if in KH3, Terra is rescued and MX's heart leaves his body and returns to his own old-man body. Because if MX had somehow returned already, then Terra would be free. But he's not free. They even said that one of the 7 lights (Terra) still belonged to Xehanort.

I think the MX who appeared is from the past. I believe we have yet to see the Xehanort who has been recreated, because Ansem and Xemnas were destroyed, so the person who has been recreated should be the somebody of those two: Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort. NOT MX, I don't see how that's possible.

I think the only way for MX to return will be if in KH3, Terra is rescued and MX's heart leaves his body and returns to his own old-man body. Because if MX had somehow returned already, then Terra would be free. But he's not free. They even said that one of the 7 lights (Terra) still belonged to Xehanort.

Actually Young Xehanort referred to MX as "his most future self". Remember that MX now has the ability to divide his heart among other people. Even if he's now in his "old coot" body, he could still be possessing Terra. I don't think we've seen anyone possessed with Xehanort's heart in the dark 13...yet, just volunteers and past selves. Edited by Speed

Actually Young Xehanort referred to MX as "his most future self". Remember that MX now has the ability to divide his heart among other people. Even if he's now in his "old coot" body, he could still be possessing Terra. I don't think we've seen anyone possessed with Xehanort's heart in the dark 13...yet, just volunteers and past selves.

But how could MX have returned, and how could he coexist with Terranort? Unless MX is actually a Nobody or something, his body without a heart, and his heart is still possessing Terra...

But how could MX have returned, and how could he coexist with Terranort? Unless MX is actually a Nobody or something, his body without a heart, and his heart is still possessing Terra...

I think Xigbar explained it pretty well to Sora when he said the original plan for the Organization was to fill the members with the exact same heart and mind to create more Xehanorts. Two bodies, one heart(divided) and mind controlling both. As I said before, he somehow divided his heart between multiple people. It's not really clear how that works with one mind controlling multiple people...or if he can control them at the same time or not. Terranort could have just been sitting in one of the chairs while Xehanort was controlling his old body. Edited by Speed