Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raziel

Kingdom Hearts 3 CONFIRMED TO BE IN DEVELOPMENT!

Yeah, me either. But he did say a few months ago that he has a /huge/ announcement regarding a new KH game title that he "will announce soon"...and KH is confirmed to be next soo....KH 3!!!! It BETTER be at TGS or I'll SCREAM.

If it is:

Posted Image

If it isn't:

Posted Image

*sigh* We all know that KH3 will not begin development until development on Versus XIII has been completed, and I for one am glad about that. The reason for is that I feel that if they divide their attention between the two then the run the risk of creating a game that will leave a bad taste in the players mouths. And nowhere on that page does it say that Nomura sates that KH3 is currently in development.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

Guys kh3 is in development I dont what your definition of development is but they are working on it if only barley like story and the basic combat system do you think they would announce a game it that kind of stage in is development? The answer is no and until versus 13 is completely done kh3 wont go into FULL DEVELOPMENT since versus 13 finally went into full development some time last year or early this year they should be just about getting close to completing it and there should be something at tgs this year

Guys kh3 is in development I dont what your definition of development is but they are working on it if only barley like story and the basic combat system do you think they would announce a game it that kind of stage in is development? The answer is no and until versus 13 is completely done kh3 wont go into FULL DEVELOPMENT since versus 13 finally went into full development some time last year or early this year they should be just about getting close to completing it and there should be something at tgs this year

Nomura CLEARLY stated that he is only devoted to Versus until there is a break, and that he isn't staying for it to be completely finished. As soon as there is a break through, he is devoting all of his attention to KHIII.

*sigh* We all know that KH3 will not begin development until development on Versus XIII has been completed, and I for one am glad about that. The reason for is that I feel that if they divide their attention between the two then the run the risk of creating a game that will leave a bad taste in the players mouths. And nowhere on that page does it say that Nomura sates that KH3 is currently in development.

Yes, it does....Are you blind? It's in the first post...actually read the entire thing. It's under that secret message stuff.

Or do I need to directly quote it? :/

I did read it. Merely saying "Nomura has been confirmed to be working on Kingdom Hearts 3" Does not necessarily mean the game is in development, only that he will be working on it when development starts. The word "currently" never appears in the post. I refuse to get my hopes up until I see the words "Develpment on Kingdom Hearts 3 has officially begun" in an interview with Nomura himself.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

I did read it. Merely saying "Nomura has been confirmed to be working on Kingdom Hearts 3" Does not necessarily mean the game is in development, only that he will be working on it when development starts. The word "currently" never appears in the post. I refuse to get my hopes up until I see the words "Develpment on Kingdom hearts 3 has officially begun" in an interview with Nomura himself.

And hopefully that said interview is at TGS. If it's not, I've lost ALL hope in SE and Nomura...Though he did say that he has a "huge" Kingdom Hearts title to announce "soon"...which can only mean one thing. Let's just hope it's at TGS....

Nomura CLEARLY stated that he is only devoted to Versus until there is a break, and that he isn't staying for it to be completely finished. As soon as there is a break through, he is devoting all of his attention to KHIII.

Nomura has clearly stated a lot of things.

He also stated that he would start the detailled story-writing for KH3 after the release of KH3D is finished... So there is already a kind of developing, isn't it?

He also stated that he would start the detailled story-writing for KH3 after the release of KH3D is finished... So there is already a kind of developing, isn't it?

Writing a story isn't really development, it's planning in my opinion, Development of a game, to me, is much more about the game's software, animation, and things that mean the game is actually being developed. Nomura sitting at home just kind of scratching out story ideas doesn't really provide us with any real proof the game is underway. Hell he wrote the original KH story line about 3-4 years before it went into development

Writing a story isn't really development, it's planning in my opinion, Development of a game, to me, is much more about the game's software, animation, and things that mean the game is actually being developed. Nomura sitting at home just kind of scratching out story ideas doesn't really provide us with any real proof the game is underway. Hell he wrote the original KH story line about 3-4 years before it went into development

Not scratching out ideas... Just read, he said he'll begin the detailed Story writing ... Without Ideas for KH3 he couldn't have made KH3D o: ... I think we can call this a little development.

I'm not really suprised at all, KH3D pretty much confirmed KH3 is next and I for along time believed it had already started. Lets face it Nomura says a lot of tounge in cheek things to throw people off but I'm one of the few who felt KH3 had already started some form of development along with Versus 13 but for some reason people don't think a developer can work on 2 big console games at the same time. But to me I think versus 13 will get dated at TGS and so in other words its wrapping up and there preparing a trailer to officially announce it just like the secret message said "Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number". My prediction is that versus 13 will be dated and kh3 will be officially announced at TGS.

I'm not really suprised at all, KH3D pretty much confirmed KH3 is next and I for along time believed it had already started. Lets face it Nomura says a lot of tounge in cheek things to throw people off but I'm one of the few who felt KH3 had already started some form of development along with Versus 13 but for some reason people don't think a developer can work on 2 big console games at the same time. But to me I think versus 13 will get dated at TGS and so in other words its wrapping up and there preparing a trailer to officially announce it just like the secret message said "Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number". My prediction is that versus 13 will be dated and kh3 will be officially announced at TGS.

I like that idea, maybe he'll kind of confirm a KH HD Collection alongside it.

I already thought it was in development 'cause my friend tests games for Square, and was sent a small area (literally one room) where Sora had to fight enemies on the PS3.

I think though after reading the secret message and the letters in the credits, that it was obvious to be next.