Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RikuVazquez

Kingdom Hearts III Aqua Theory

Well didnt Sora, Donald and Goofy get out from Realm of Darkness via gummi ship in middle of kh2? You know, after Battle of 1000 Heartless

I thought Riku helped them o.o

Well, it's really got me thinking how they are going to get Aqua out of the realm of darkness, but I realized that Lea can open the DTD (Door To Darkness) and so I think maybe that's how they are going to get her out of there

I thought so too! I was thinking, that he could be the one who opens the Door and make it possible for Sora/Riku and Micky to search for Aqua... I'm also pretty sure she has to be the first one who must be "Reawakened"

Indeed, that's a harder question, how are they going to get Terra back if he's on Xehanort's side?

I think he'll be the Key to prevent the Keyblade War O: If they can get him back, Xemnas and Ansem wouldn't exist anymore and then there won't be 13 darknesses xD

Yes we need to save him because that would be terrible to kill in the coming keyblade war!

Indeed

Riku could do what he did to get Sora back when he was sleeping in DDD, and go into his inner world thing.

That would be great

I thought so too! I was thinking, that he could be the one who opens the Door and make it possible for Sora/Riku and Micky to search for Aqua... I'm also pretty sure she has to be the first one who must be "Reawakened"

I think he'll be the Key to prevent the Keyblade War O: If they can get him back, Xemnas and Ansem wouldn't exist anymore and then there won't be 13 darknesses xD

That would be epic, Terra coming back and Xemnas and Ansem destroyed in the process

Exactly what I think! She must be the first because she is the only one who knows in what room Ventus is!

we stab him with the keyblade

LOL, that would be harsh

Riku could do what he did to get Sora back when he was sleeping in DDD, and go into his inner world thing.

If he did that, I'm sure he would have to battle with whatever part of Xehanort is inside him

Indeed

That would be great

That would be epic, Terra coming back and Xemnas and Ansem destroyed in the process

Exactly what I think! She must be the first because she is the only one who knows in what room Ventus is!

LOL, that would be harsh

If he did that, I'm sure he would have to battle with whatever part of Xehanort is inside him

Just like what Aqua did in BbS in the final episode (I think that's what it's called...)

Indeed, that's a harder question, how are they going to get Terra back if he's on Xehanort's side?

If you play 3D,i would say that we need to get him,before Xehanort take him,Xehanort used you know what to take Xemnas and Ansem back,Sora and co. just need to do it,with the help of Merlin and the fairy and save him! Edited by Roxas_Wagner

Yes we need to save him because that would be terrible to kill in the coming keyblade war!

hehe yea it would be pretty TERRA-ble alright XDDDDD

Anywho besides that bad joke I do think Aqua might be the first and easiest to save although I do think KH3 is gonna be EXTREMLY long! Like judging by what needs to be done i.e gathering 7 lights, fighting 13 darknesses, travelling to all the worlds that we have to go to potentially 2 times like in the second game or maybe they'll have you travel to them 3 times they may end up bringing back the multidiscs like what the old FF games had! I hope so anyway

Edited by chrisora2066

Now we just need to know how to save Terra.

I'm going to go with the fact that terra-nort is back because of

master xehanort's time travel strategy bullcrap,

Terra is going to regain control of the body after a brief fight with aqua/ven. Then, riku or yin sid is going to extract his heart, and in turn, extracts Eraqus's heart from terra-nort.

But that's just my two cents.

Edited by Vector

Comments inside quote

we stab him with the keyblade

The KH answer for everything. :)

Yep, he did

Good idea. Her and then Ventus.

Not necessarily. Remember, Roxas and Sora's Heartless coexisted with Sora while he still lived, even though Sora still had his heart and his body. I'm sure that Ansem and Xemnas are separate entities and can exist without Terra.

Not necessarily. Remember, Roxas and Sora's Heartless coexisted with Sora while he still lived, even though Sora still had his heart and his body. I'm sure that Ansem and Xemnas are separate entities and can exist without Terra.

True o:

I thought of this, cause of their eyes o.o Xemnas and Ansem are the only ones whith Orange eyes, the eyes from Terra-Xehanort. I thought this could mean something xD

True o:

I thought of this, cause of their eyes o.o Xemnas and Ansem are the only ones whith Orange eyes, the eyes from Terra-Xehanort. I thought this could mean something xD

Nice job with the quotations- that must have been hard to pull out, lol.

Orange eyes... Hmm, I never noticed that.

Nice job with the quotations- that must have been hard to pull out, lol.

Orange eyes... Hmm, I never noticed that.

No big deal :P

I noticed it a few weeks ago, as I watched the Ending / Secret Ending of BbS and the World That never Was Cutscenes from KH3D ...

Right after Xehanort took over Terras Body he had Yellow eyes, just like Xehanort. But later, in the Secret Ending as Terra-Xehanort was talking to Braig he had Oranges/Brown eyes ... Ansem and Xemnas have them too, I thought it could be a hint, but I'm not sure for what xD

If someone here don't believe, watch the Secret Ending of BbS, you can compare Braigs Yellow eye with Terra-Xehanorts Eyes xD

No big deal :P

I noticed it a few weeks ago, as I watched the Ending / Secret Ending of BbS and the World That never Was Cutscenes from KH3D ...

Right after Xehanort took over Terras Body he had Yellow eyes, just like Xehanort. But later, in the Secret Ending as Terra-Xehanort was talking to Braig he had Oranges/Brown eyes ... Ansem and Xemnas have them too, I thought it could be a hint, but I'm not sure for what xD

If someone here don't believe, watch the Secret Ending of BbS, you can compare Braigs Yellow eye with Terra-Xehanorts Eyes xD

It could be a kick back to Terra, which I really like. I still believe they can coexist because of Nomura logic, but it's a very good catch that could be elaborated on.

Nomura logic- Anything Nomura creates, just go with it, even if it defies physics.

e.g. Nobodies are people's bodies, and Heartless are people's hearts, but Roxas (who should have Sora's body) and Sora's Heartless (who should have Sora's heart) exist while Sora still has his heart and body.

It could be a kick back to Terra, which I really like. I still believe they can coexist because of Nomura logic, but it's a very good catch that could be elaborated on.

Nomura logic- Anything Nomura creates, just go with it, even if it defies physics.

e.g. Nobodies are people's bodies, and Heartless are people's hearts, but Roxas (who should have Sora's body) and Sora's Heartless (who should have Sora's heart) exist while Sora still has his heart and body.

Heartless are the Darkness from people's hearts, not the hearts themself o: But yeah, the principle is the same, because normal People can't live without the darkness from their hearts, like we saw with Ventus xD ... I didn't really understand it, but cause of the fact that Sora's got back his body, roxas doesn't look like Sora, right? I've read somewhere that Ventus heart used Sora's Power to form a body, but I still don't get it xD

Well, it's really got me thinking how they are going to get Aqua out of the realm of darkness, but I realized that Lea can open the DTD (Door To Darkness) and so I think maybe that's how they are going to get her out of there

I thought that as well! And when he said that his middle name is "Dark Rescue" it just made me think "Look out Aqua, Lea's coming..."

I actually found the logic a bit strange how "Heartless" are the a heart without a body whereas "Nobodies" have a body and no heart...

Was thinking their names should be the other way round.

I actually found the logic a bit strange how "Heartless" are the a heart without a body whereas "Nobodies" have a body and no heart...

Was thinking their names should be the other way round.

To be honest, I've thought the same thing too. Nobodies are bodies and Heartless are hearts. Dream Eaters are dreams, so Unversed must be versed... Whatever that means.