Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cococrash11

Kingdom Hearts IV

I know theres gonna be a Kingdom Hearts III in the future but do you guys think the KH series should ends at Kingdom Hearts IV?

Personally I want the game to end in Kingdom Hearts IV but what are your opinon about it?

Eh, KH IV spunds about right. There's no way it will go up to Final Fantasy's number so far at all.

But then again, I don't think they will use Sora after KHIII. They would have to use another character, and then the series would have to continue for a few more games, because one game with a brand new story that has no relation to Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc. is not enough. I would know.

well you never know with square enix, most people probably thought final fantasy would end at III, but recently i got an email saying i'm a beta tester for final fantasy XIV :P

but i guess that kingdom hearts has a storyline, so unless square and disney can be really clever, kingdom hearts won't last till KH IV

but i'm sure there will be plenty of remakes and spin-offs (and remakes of spin-offs)

The hell? KH3 hasn't even been fully announced and we're talking about KH4!?

I doubt it will end then. It's too big of a cash cow to kill off that soon. As long as the series does well, more games will come.

It was a matter of time. I knew somebody was going to make a kh4 thread. They will have to use the children of sora as the new keyblade masters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JOKE FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhIII is where sora claims to replace everything connected with him. This sounds to me like the end of kingdom Hearts. We learned who the main villain is, we learned just about every minor detail leading up to the current Kh timeline....there honestly isn't much left to expand on....except perhaps a prequel dating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back to the keyblade wars?

After the Xehanort Saga ends in KH3, begins a new saga then in Kingdom Hearts IV, Sora's story ends there and the story continues with a new protagonist, but the new protagonist's story begins in ten years from now.

Edited by KH2FFMM

I think KH4 will come out before KH3 at this point lol.

Idk, if KH3 makes Sora the main (which he probably will; and maybe even a few other playable mains), then I think it would be pretty cool if Riku were the protagonist of the next installment.

Or, you know, Nomura could go the cheesy route and make Sora's son/daughter the main character. :/

tutti frutti. I'm just focusing on getting KH3 before KH4. We still need to see Baldinort fall before the next saga begins. We can't really say when the KH series will end. It could continue after KH3, but that usually depends on elements like Nomura, those that continue on with the series, etc. Can't really say how KH4 will come out until KH3 has been put on shelves.

I know theres gonna be a Kingdom Hearts III in the future but do you guys think the KH series should ends at Kingdom Hearts IV?

Personally I want the game to end in Kingdom Hearts IV but what are your opinon about it?

HELL NO! however, i do think that the 2nd Saga of Kingdom Hearts should begin with Kingdom Hearts IV.

KH3 was just announced fully.

Fully? No, it hasn't. What are you talking about? : /

The ONLY thing said was that "There is going to be a KH3." It hasn't been officially 'announced' whatsoever. Even two years after you posted that.

Fully announced would mean that Square Enix actually says they've begun developing the game and have given us the title for it. It's most likely going to be named KH: Reconnect, and when they say that, THEN it will be fully announced.

Edited by Raziel

maybe there will be one,but who know what saga will it contain...Sora will be the main character though since Nomura has said so

Since their voices are so much different now, they should fast forward the series like 10 years, since they deserve that break!! They've been nonstop risking their lives and battling their hearts out for 3 years straight lmao. It would be fcking awesome to see them all grown up anyways, and being able to witness them aging like that ever since we played KH 1 when we were kids would just be absolutely amazing. <3

And they need to feel like at least MOST of their hard work payed off...To save the world three consecutive times just so a new bad guy can come waltzing in right after they kill Xehanort would suck lmao.

Since their voices are so much different now, they should fast forward the series like 10 years, since they deserve that break!! They've been nonstop risking their lives and battling their hearts out for 3 years straight lmao. It would be fcking awesome to see them all grown up anyways, and being able to witness them aging like that ever since we played KH 1 when we were kids would just be absolutely amazing. <3

And they need to feel like at least MOST of their hard work payed off...To save the world three consecutive times just so a new bad guy can come waltzing in right after they kill Xehanort would suck lmao.

I'd love to see them older too :)...It would be fun if they would appear as rusted keyblade masters and with a back pain :P