Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toddler Naruto

What video games are you currently playing?

*reviving my thread/topic*I'm finally playing Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) :D, I just started Chapter 4: Run to Ground :)!

Reviving your dead topic*Anyways I'm currectly messing with settings in XMB

Replaying Final Fantasy IX and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also Animal Crossing gets turned on every day so that sorta counts. I have so many games to play but so little time/care to play them. *looks at FFX*

-Pokemon White 2 (Recent tournament, so I can be eligible to participate on XY's tournament)

-Digimon Masters Online (More like AFK fest, stupid recycled events)

-Minion Rush (On the go and very fun for an app)

whole bunch of TellTale Games' stuffSam and Max: Devil's Playhouse, Back to the Future: The Game, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Puzzle Agent 2, etc.

also I've started out playing League of Legends, but I'm not that into it except with a couple friends of mine.

I finally completed the main storyline for Borderlands 1 (PS3) :D, I'm amazed that I've been playing the game for almost an entire month now, lol xD.

I still need to play the 4 DLCs though, as well as complete any side quests I missed and re-play as Lillith, Mordecai, and Brick.

I'm hoping to 100% everything by October 01 or earlier, since I'm borrowing it from my friend Ben.