Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toddler Naruto

What video games are you currently playing?

I just beat Saints Row IV, not the best game but I had a party at my house over the weekend and everyone loved it.  It's probably one of the only games I'd prefer to play drunk lol.

NI NO KUNI WRATH OF THE WHITE BITCH WITCH

Also this.

Edited by JayReaper

Wow this is really old. xD I hope it's okay to revive older topics? Contemplated on making a new one, but since this one already existed I thought why not dig it up.

I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy 6. Really excited to play it, since I've been meaning to for at least 5 years now. I'm not too far yet, but so far so good.

I also should finish Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, but I'm hesitant... I finished the original story some time ago, and I really liked it and I'm scared the added story content will ruin it for me.

...and I just realised I still haven't finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Started it back in January, but KH3 kinda made my attention shift away from it.

I am currently playing Fist of the north star and okami. I have only invested 2 hours in the latter though. Fist of the north star on the other hand oh my! Its wonderfull to see the bad guys explode like waterbaloons over and over again, now I really want to read the manga and watch the movies it seems like the perfect 80s brutal fest

6 hours ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

I am currently playing Fist of the north star and okami. I have only invested 2 hours in the latter though. Fist of the north star on the other hand oh my! Its wonderfull to see the bad guys explode like waterbaloons over and over again, now I really want to read the manga and watch the movies it seems like the perfect 80s brutal fest

Nice, sounds like fun!

On 4/8/2019 at 6:52 PM, littleTSUBAME said:

Wow this is really old. xD I hope it's okay to revive older topics? Contemplated on making a new one, but since this one already existed I thought why not dig it up.

I'm mainly playing Final Fantasy 6. Really excited to play it, since I've been meaning to for at least 5 years now. I'm not too far yet, but so far so good.

I also should finish Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, but I'm hesitant... I finished the original story some time ago, and I really liked it and I'm scared the added story content will ruin it for me.

...and I just realised I still haven't finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Started it back in January, but KH3 kinda made my attention shift away from it.

Digimon, ah yes. You reminded me about this game, I want to finish it too,  but now I'm kinda busy with raising slimes in Slimer Rancher I got on https://slimeranchergame.net/ and some occasional  sessions with my friends in GTA5.

On 4/8/2019 at 12:52 PM, littleTSUBAME said:

If it's a general discussion thread, then necroposting is fine.

Oof, I've got a bunch of games that I have yet to finish. Like you I haven't finished Radiant Historia; Perfect Chronology or either of the Cyber Sleuth games, but they're on my list of games to finish. Among dozens of others, lol.

In terms of games that I'm actively playing at the moment, I recently replayed Tales of Graces F, and now I've started replaying the Mass Effect Triogy on PS3, after which I plan to pick up Mass Effect: Andromeda. I want to form my own opinions instead of just believing everyone else's. I've also been playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy on PS4 when I'm in a more relaxed gaming mood. 

Oh, and I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days again. I haven't played it in years and the topic about the possibility of a remake got me wanting to play it again.  

Seems like I never stick to my gaming plans.

I was supposed to finish FF6 before playing anything else, but I got sidetracked with Persona 4 Golden, which I’ve been replaying on and off for about half a year now.

And after finishing P4G, I got sidetracked again because I decided to play some FF15 to see if I’d get into it this time (been struggling with it for the longest time for some reason). And somehow it did kinda click, so that’s what I’ve been playing these past couple of days.