Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toddler Naruto

What video games are you currently playing?

On 5/22/2019 at 11:30 AM, avensis said:

Transformers: fall of cybertron is a very good game, I bought this game at random, being a fan of Transformer, I did not ask myself a question. I was very pleasantly surprised, the game is great.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

I've been meaning to get that game, and War For Cybertron! I've heard they are both amazing games!

As for me, still playing KHIII on Critical Mode, about to get to San Fransokyo! Playing Red Dead Redemption on my PS3, and once Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia for my 3DS arrives, I'll be playing that! :)

It seems I’m bad at finishing the games I start, but currently I’m playing Persona Q2. I think I’m almost done (on 4th dungeon, idk if it’s the final one or if there’s a fifth one like in PQ), and it’s been a lot of fun. My only complaint is that the dungeons are all pretty similar... PQ definitely had better ones imo. But the story is pretty enjoyable.

After I finish this one, I’ll probably go back and finish FF6.

I haven’t really played much these past weeks, but now I’m back to playing FF6. Kinda lost motivation with PQ2, even though I got pretty close to the end. I think I played it way toi much at first and now I’m a bit tired of it lmao. But I’ll finish it eventually.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:45 AM, hanifanze said:

i'm trying to beat the master ninja difficulty and uncharted 3.

The Uncharted series is bags of fun, I do like 3 quite a lot despite what most people say about it.

I'm currently, very slowly, making my way through Ni No Kuni

Okay so I started Ni No Kuni in August last year and basically left it after about 4 hours of playing XD
Not because I didn't like it, I thought it was very charming, I have just been so nusy pretty much since then that I've barely had any time to play anything, but I've bought a lot of games since then (mostly PS2 pre owned games) that I want to get around to playing when I  eventually have the time.

Finally finished Persona Q 2 lmao. I’ve no idea why I dropped it for so long because I actually had a good time with the final dungeon? But now that I’m done with the game, I have to say I STILL prefer PQ over this one... the dungeons were just more fun in it?

Next I’ll probably start either Soul Hackers or Strange Journey.

As a surprise to absolutely no one, I’m currently playing Persona 5 Royal! About 8 hours in and it’s still such a great game. Can’t believe it’s already been 3 years... I haven’t actually replayed the game since my initial playthrough, so it feels really good to be playing it again.

Soo, currently, I'm playing through a few games! Those being the DMC HD Collection for PS4. Almost done with DMC1! Then I'm almost done with the first Crash Bandicoot in the N. Sane Trilogy collection of games that I got for the Switch! I also play Smash a lot, especially online...it's so addicting and fun! And I finished Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order! So after I'm done with DMC and Crash, I'm thinking of getting Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition for the Switch when it comes out next month, and later in the year I plan on getting DBZ: Kakarot and FFVII Remake, along with The Last Of Us Part II! Ooh, and I wanna get Ghost Of Tsushima! So many good games coming out this year!

Aaaand I'm still also playing Fire Emblem Echoes, lol.

I like checking in on here periodically to remind myself when I started playing a game, and I'm *still* on WoFF. However, I feel like I'm not far from the end so that's exciting. I've liked it a lot so far and I wanna say a lot about it whenever I finish it

10 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

I like checking in on here periodically to remind myself when I started playing a game, and I'm *still* on WoFF. However, I feel like I'm not far from the end so that's exciting. I've liked it a lot so far and I wanna say a lot about it whenever I finish it

Nice! I saw a lot of promotion for that game back when it was going to release. So it's good, then?