Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toddler Naruto

What video games are you currently playing?

2 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Nice! I saw a lot of promotion for that game back when it was going to release. So it's good, then?

Yeah, it's super enjoyable. It has the classic turn based battle system but it's really smooth and you can still have challenging fights with it. Also the writing is super tight and the characters are all really fun, plus the English dub is very good. All in all I really have fun with it

On 4/24/2020 at 3:34 AM, 2 quid is good said:

Yeah, it's super enjoyable. It has the classic turn based battle system but it's really smooth and you can still have challenging fights with it. Also the writing is super tight and the characters are all really fun, plus the English dub is very good. All in all I really have fun with it

Wow, that sounds awesome! I might just have to give it a try when I can! 

I have almost beaten the first Xenoblade Chronicles, I beat Melody Of Memory, and now I'm currently playing through Spider-Man: Miles Morales and trying to see if I can get further in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia!

After that, I have The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Breath Of The Wild, plus Genshin Impact!

Oh, and I still haven't started Avengers! Good lord, my backlog is backing up, lol. XD

Been trying to beat Chain of Memories on Gameboy Advance finally managed to get the 13th floor.

Trying to get Platinum rank 1 in Com battles in Melody of Memory 

Playing through Persona Q2

Decided to play through Heavy Rain for the first time even though I know who the killer is it’s still interesting to see how everything happened.

I had an itch to play a bit of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and before I even realised what was happening I started a new character and racked up 30 hours of playtime lol. 

I forgot how fun some of the quests were. 

None right now as I do not own a gaming PC, the most recent games I've played would be League of Legends (mostly support) and Agar.io. I've also playtested Crowfall and Camelot Unchained but my laptop wouldn't handle those games.

I have started playing the entire dark souls series. Just finished the second boss of the third game and once that is done bloodborne and shekiro are next and I gotta say why is everyone saying these games are hard? Sure they are difficult but once you get the hang off it realizing that you can't just run into any room without thought and manage to stay behind the enemies it really isn't that much of a big deal

Or maybe I am just to skilled in video games :P

Still great game franchise with beautiful environments and epic boss battles 

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

On 3/12/2021 at 7:55 PM, Dustin Lübbers said:

I have started playing the entire dark souls series. Just finished the second boss of the third game and once that is done bloodborne and shekiro are next and I gotta say why is everyone saying these games are hard? Sure they are difficult but once you get the hang off it realizing that you can't just run into any room without thought and manage to stay behind the enemies it really isn't that much of a big deal

Or maybe I am just to skilled in video games :P

Still great game franchise with beautiful environments and epic boss battles 

That those games are hard is mostly a meme because of the learning curve.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:49 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

I have almost beaten the first Xenoblade Chronicles, I beat Melody Of Memory, and now I'm currently playing through Spider-Man: Miles Morales and trying to see if I can get further in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia!

After that, I have The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Breath Of The Wild, plus Genshin Impact!

Oh, and I still haven't started Avengers! Good lord, my backlog is backing up, lol. XD

I'm trying to get every mission complete on Melody of Memory and the Proud Mode of some of the songs is kicking my butt! I keep pushing the buttons right when the enemies get close to me and they keep missing!

On 5/13/2021 at 10:32 PM, Keyblade101 said:

I'm trying to get every mission complete on Melody of Memory and the Proud Mode of some of the songs is kicking my butt! I keep pushing the buttons right when the enemies get close to me and they keep missing!

Oh, that can be frustrating as hell, believe me! XD

1 hour ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh, that can be frustrating as hell, believe me! XD

I got so frustrated by it, I walked away from it for a few days and now I'm about to take a crack at it again. If it's this frustrating on proud mode, I'm terrified to try it for the final boss when I get there! I've seen videos of how that fight goes down on proud mode and it looks SUPER HARD! ?

On 5/15/2021 at 3:20 PM, Keyblade101 said:

I got so frustrated by it, I walked away from it for a few days and now I'm about to take a crack at it again. If it's this frustrating on proud mode, I'm terrified to try it for the final boss when I get there! I've seen videos of how that fight goes down on proud mode and it looks SUPER HARD! ?

I would just lose all hope then and there. XD

On 6/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, The Transcendent Key said:

I would just lose all hope then and there. XD

Well, I managed to beat the game, but did the final boss on standard; I'll try my hand at proud mode for that fight someday. XD

Edit: Now I'm gonna try to play and beat TWEWY Final Remix in time to start NEO: TWEWY!

Edited by Keyblade101
Adding new game to play

On 6/14/2021 at 10:44 AM, Keyblade101 said:

Well, I managed to beat the game, but did the final boss on standard; I'll try my hand at proud mode for that fight someday. XD

Edit: Now I'm gonna try to play and beat TWEWY Final Remix in time to start NEO: TWEWY!

Nice, congratulations! And have fun with TWEWY!

4 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I was playing The Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age on my PS2 earlier today, and good God, what a blast from the past this game has been to play! It's just as enjoyable now as it was then! :D

Can you stream it on Twitch?  What's the game about?

4 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

Can you stream it on Twitch?  What's the game about?

Sadly, since it's a PS2 game, I don't have the means to stream it. It's basically a game that takes place through all three films of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, but with a cast of characters that have their own journey that intersects with the journey of the Fellowship, with Gandalf giving you advice and giving you information about what's going on in Middle-Earth. It's truly a gem of a turn based RPG! <3