Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toddler Naruto

What video games are you currently playing?

On 6/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, The Transcendent Key said:

Sadly, since it's a PS2 game, I don't have the means to stream it. It's basically a game that takes place through all three films of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, but with a cast of characters that have their own journey that intersects with the journey of the Fellowship, with Gandalf giving you advice and giving you information about what's going on in Middle-Earth. It's truly a gem of a turn based RPG! <3

That sounds fun.

Switching between undertale, hanging out in VRChat in Twilight Town (exploring Twilight Town in vr is a whole different experience omg), and FNAF VR lol

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It's tiring to explore the areas because the map became more wider compare to Origins/Odyssey, but probably I'll get used to it. 

Lately I've been hooked on Farming Simulator 2022. At first it seemed kind of stupid and uninteresting. I uninstalled it. Later I installed it again and realized that the game is actually very cool. I advise you to play it! But it has pretty decent system requirements.

Replaying the entire KH series - beat KH1.5 over the weekend and forgot how terrible Ansem was as a boss at the end of the game. I'm on re: Chain of Memories now.