Because The World Ends With U

ilu

I'll be fangirling.

Edited by Shana09

if it will be for Wii U?

I will just take some tickets to Japan,and say to Nomura:

Hello Nomura,Posted Image

i totally agree with you on this one

but i think it should be on the 3ds..considering that it would probably work better on it having the two screens and such

How do you know if it is TWEWY2 it could be something else you never know, altough that would be cool if it was

Well, it's something related to TWEWY, so it's normal to think it's its sequel.

For those of you who don't believe this is TWEWY 2 look at this:

Teaser site cover -

Posted Image

Posted Image

FAMILIAR????

Hey... hey guys...

The World Ends With U /shot

THE WORLD ENDS WII U TOO

Edited by Shana09

So basically I came across some of my own speculations for this game from interviews.

First off: Light-weight game.

— Lastly, a message for our readers.

Nomura: We’ve decided to distribute a KH3D demo in North America as well as Japan. You can play part of Sora’s scenario in Traverse Town. So if your friends haven’t played it yet, you can recommend it to them. And of course, give the co-op mini game Flick Rush a try. Also, an unannounced title is being prepared as well, though it’s something lighter. There are still songs continuing to be distributed for Theartrhythm Final Fantasy so you can look forward to that as well.

This doesn't necessarily mean anything that can be directly related to KH. It means it can be any other game.

Now what's a light-weight platform?

Well I don't know, but maybe an IOS?

Yes TWEWY 2 or whatever this new game will be (Which is clearly related to TWEWY) will possibly be on the IOS.

I'm not a big fan of it, it'd be okay, but Id like it to be a WII U or a 3DS product.

GI: Square Enix has released several iPhone and iPad games both of new franchises and classics. Are you interested in creating Kingdom Hearts game or other titles for IOS?

TN: There is something I am working on, but I'm afraid I can't reveal the specifics. I feel that there needs to be progress made on the tablet devices and there should be more games for that platform. I'm not sure which title this would come to pass, but I am researching about IOS as one of the platform options.

As you can see, it may refer to TWEWY.

Golden also told me that it doesn't have a CERO label on the site, which means it possibly wont be on a console.

Second: Voice Actors

As a bit disappointing the VA's were, there is a possibility it can be used again.

He said something along the lines of (can't find the interview but it's mentioned):

Recording voice work for the TWEWY Cast in KH3D is for the future of the series.

This can either mean they are going to reappear in the future titles OR the "series" they are talking about is TWEWY 2.

So this is so far what I gathered, please tell me your opinions. :3