Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DragonMaster

Mystery Square Enix Site TWEWY iOS...

SQAURE ENIX NEW GAME!!!???  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look foward to?!

• The World Ends With You II
    • A new Square Enix Title

If this is the tweet I'm thinking of, it's just saying you can view the teaser site on your PC and Smart Phone.

If it's about the game's platform... Well, I'm going to be really disappointed. I'll still buy the game and play it merrily, but this would have been a great way to give people who only bought a 3DS for KH another game to play.

And also, I heard someone say that the site's metadata, when translated, reads "It's a Beautiful World 2". Not sure if that's true or not, though. But if it is, it's most definitely a sequel. Anyway...

I heard someone say that the site's metadata, when translated, reads "It's a Beautiful World 2". Not sure if that's true or not, though. But if it is, it's most definitely a sequel.

If you read that on GN, that was me. ;3 Edited by Uncle Dolan

There is a possibility it might be. No im not using the twitter as proof.

Your evidence is from Twitter so that means you're not using your only evidence.

I will cry if this is for PC and smartphone. I'll still get it, but it would be disappointing. Im putting my trust in Uncle Dolan.

Welcome aboard 'Uncle Dolan's Disappointment Insurance Company', where we'll refund the $250 you pay a month in anal needles when something you're looking forward to isn't how you expected it to be!

*Checks* Right now it looks like $30 (including shipping) is the lowest price from third party sellers on Amazon.

I won't be able to buy the game until Black Friday or Christmas Day though, so hopefully an offer similar to that one will be available by then.

For those who hasn't notice the clock is different depending where you live. For example, I live in Spain, so my time and those who live in America is different. All of them end on Sunday 0:00 am. In Japan there is a 8 hours difference than in Spain for example, so tecnically we don't need to wait until Sunday 0:00 am to know what will be reveal, if one japanese post it for example.

I want a game partner

It'd be hard for Smartphone. Your fingers will get all numb and stuff.

Edited by P50L