Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DragonMaster

Mystery Square Enix Site TWEWY iOS...

SQAURE ENIX NEW GAME!!!???  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look foward to?!

• The World Ends With You II
    • A new Square Enix Title

It's hard to notice today, but if you change the date on your computer to tomorrow you can faintly see the player symbol :D

Oh, you're right. =O You can see it on the buildings.

Oh, you're right. =O You can see it on the buildings.

That's so cool...I can't wait to see the official announcement. I've been waiting for TWEWY 2 for a while. I'd have to wait for the English version for sure though...it's not the type of game you can just crash your way through, there's a lot to read to understand.

That's so cool...I can't wait to see the official announcement. I've been waiting for TWEWY 2 for a while. I'd have to wait for the English version for sure though...it's not the type of game you can just crash your way through, there's a lot to read to understand.

Same here, I just can't wait for a sequel.

o.o change the date to the 26th, and you get a calling/twister remix. Sounds orgasmic.

And you can clearly see the skull from the player pin along with the 104 building, and on the building it says something like "you have 7 days."

Love the current version of Calling.

*Edit* Firetruck. Firetruck. Firetruck. The other topic says the cd music and twitter quote (now removed) says ios.

Edited by DG20

The new TWEWY site is about a NEW TWEWY GAME FOR iOS , I hope it release on America's app store .

It has to be something related to TWEWY. I'm sure of it. :)

It's a new TWEWY for iOS (iPad , iPhone or both)

To say that you people are a little excited would be an even greater understatement than claiming that World War II was a slight disagreement. Or than saying that Neku begins TWEWY as a slightly antisocial person. Also, I'm hoping it's on 3ds or ds, not iOS.

Edited by OthersiderME

To say that you people are a little excited would be an even greater understatement than claiming that World War II was a slight disagreement. Or than saying that Neku begins TWEWY as a slightly antisocial person. Also, I'm hoping it's on 3ds or ds, not iOS.

Me too. anyway trollmura trolled us... again ¬¬

The new TWEWY site is about a NEW TWEWY GAME FOR iOS , I hope it release on America's app store .

It's a new TWEWY for iOS (iPad , iPhone or both)

Is this really true? iOS?? http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

On another note, I hope that it still makes it onto a console or handheld (Ex: 3DS, Wii U, etc.).

It sounds about right for it to be released on the IOS. It'll be nice to be notified on my iPad to receive missions daily to erase some noise but I might be wrong. Haha.

It's a game meant for touch screen so I'm very curious. Lets hope they stay true to the franchise and introduce some new features.

If it is for iOS, they better not screw over everyone with iPhones and iPods by making it iPad-only. That would REALLY piss me off.

And they better not make it super expensive like all of their other iOS games. But they probably will.

So basically I came across some of my own speculations for this game from interviews.

First off: Light-weight game.

This doesn't necessarily mean anything that can be directly related to KH. It means it can be any other game.

Now what's a light-weight platform?

Well I don't know, but maybe an IOS?

Yes TWEWY 2 or whatever this new game will be (Which is clearly related to TWEWY) will possibly be on the IOS.

I'm not a big fan of it, it'd be okay, but Id like it to be a WII U or a 3DS product.

As you can see, it may refer to TWEWY.

Golden also told me that it doesn't have a CERO label on the site, which means it possibly wont be on a console.

Second: Voice Actors

As a bit disappointing the VA's were, there is a possibility it can be used again.

He said something along the lines of (can't find the interview but it's mentioned):

This can either mean they are going to reappear in the future titles OR the "series" they are talking about is TWEWY 2.

So this is so far what I gathered, please tell me your opinions. :3

GOT IT RIGHT

WOOT

Your already using this as a reason for why it might not be on a console? It's a damn teaser site for a unrevealed title.

Also, Nomura wouldn't put a game like this on iOS, the idea is too complex from the start of it.

oh rlly?

what just happened tho

Posted Image

/dontknowwhatiamdoing