Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Beta

KH3D KH3D AR coming to to Club Nintendo in Europe

Apparently AR cards will be available via Club Nintendo for the price of 200 stars. And they will be different from the ones that come with the game. Oh and also, each pack will contain the 3 same cards so there is no need to purchase several packs.

Source:

http://www.officialn...ub-nintendo-uk/

Edited by Beta

Pretty sure that those cards will be useless considering they look like the ones in the MoM edition. Us in the EU can just scan them off the internet. But nice find.

Pretty sure that those cards will be useless considering they look like the ones in the MoM edition. Us in the EU can just scan them off the internet. But nice find.

Thanks. But I think the picture in the article is not actually official from the site so they don't have to be from the MoM edition xD

Why use up 200 stars when you can just scan the cards from KH13?

Collectors' item? If I was living in Europe and had nothing to buy with my stars I would definitely get those xD

I never even used my cards that came with it... Since I put the game in, I felt no need to go out of the software and use the AR game xD

Nearing the end I just scanned them off the internet instead of bothering with my own cards. Got Kab Kannon, Frootz Cat, Meowjesty (By synthesis), R & R Seal and Ursa Circus. Only one i'm missed is Neku

Edited by Caity Raindrop

I don't care if I can scan them from the internet, I never use my stars any ways and I have like over 12,000 of them so I see no harm in getting them xD Plus, having the cards in your hand is better.... imo.

Glad they are out tomorrow :P

That's for Europe. So if we get them it'll be on Friday. I'm guessing it's like the eShop update.

It's the perfect price, 200 Stars, which is how much Stars you get from registering KH3D.

I don't know what I should think about this....

is this a gift from Nintendo because SE didn't give us these cards or is it a joke because one month after the release they're nearly useless ..?

Edited by Mila

Are these ones that came with the MoM edition in NA? Or entirely new? Wait I don't think entirely new ones would work...

Also, I'm surprised that club Nintendo in Europe seems a lot different from the NA one. They don't even have the same currency (NA uses coins, not stars).

I never use my stars for anything, so I might as well get 'em.

e: Oh, should have figured out the Italian site wasn't distributing them. This sucks.

Edited by Decimo

Hope they put it up on the Aus site too.

They should come to Australian Club Nintendo. Then all will be swell.

I mean I already scanned em off the internet but it'd be nice just to have a hard copy, ya know.

And it seems yet again the Australian Club Nintendo is left out. No suprise really, but still disappointing. :(

So tempted to embed "They Don't Care About Us".

But, yeah Square Enix don't seem to care about Australia. We have poor contact with them.

So tempted to embed "They Don't Care About Us".

But, yeah Square Enix don't seem to care about Australia. We have poor contact with them.

Who knows they might soon. I agree SE has poor communication with Australia.

But it'd be about time nintendo put something good on the stars catalouge.

I got the AR Cards today

Nintendo was fast this time

and if you want to know....these cards were "Made in Italy by Panini"

Edited by Mila