Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lea's_Lady

KH3D Vehicles in TWTNW?

I dont remember seeing any vehicles in any of the games in this series. But in TWHNW theres a van/lorry kinda thing by the big tower..Am i crazy and they do have transport or is this totally random?

It's always been next to the Skyscraper, that truck.

Some say it was Lexaeus's fault... >_>

Other saw there's a secret recipe under the truck for Mew Wow if you link with two Tyranto Rex's and push the truck

Oh really? Ive never noticed before. And i certainly didnt think you could move it, How would you get them to push it? Isnt Mew Wow one of the first Dream eaters you get?

Did anyone ever wonder where that Glider Riku jumps on with Sora in the final battle in KH2 came from ? And how the heck he knew how to drive/use it ? LOL!

maybe DiZ taught him?

I guess they did have one..well at least until somebody crashed it.

Did anyone ever wonder where that Glider Riku jumps on with Sora in the final battle in KH2 came from ? And how the heck he knew how to drive/use it ? LOL!

What about how Sora and Riku both know how to drive light cycles :0 the mysteries of the kh universe...

What about how Sora and Riku both know how to drive light cycles :0 the mysteries of the kh universe...

Sora never rode a lightcycle

but I guess since Terra already rode a flying motorcycle Riku somehow... knew too >_>

That truck was caused because Brendan {or May} was moving to TWTNW and Xemnas was all like "GTFO" and flipped the truck over, killing Brendan {or May} and his/her mother. It's from pokemon if you guys didn't know that

Edited by Aqua7KH

He did the same thing in DDD where he automatically knew how to use and drive a light cycle. I take it he'll have no problem acing his driving test.

I was joking, I was referencing to the Truck easter egg on Pokémon Red and Blue, which I thought everyone knew >_> There's a secret truck and people said that if you used strength on it, a Mew would appear. That's why I said Mew wow instead of Meow Wow.

But yes, it's always been there.

Was I the only one who actually got that joke?

You know how there's that truck to the right of Memory's Skyscraper? It blocks your path so you can't go that way in KH2, but I think when you see the truck in DDD as Sora, it's the other side of the same truck. That's what's beyond the truck.

LOL,I was like going crazy with laughter when i saw the truck=).Thinking who would drive it.....................Xemnas?HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!

He'd have to put a giant X on it first! xD

You know how there's that truck to the right of Memory's Skyscraper? It blocks your path so you can't go that way in KH2, but I think when you see the truck in DDD as Sora, it's the other side of the same truck. That's what's beyond the truck.

But the truck in Sora's part is nowhere near Memory's Skyscraper. You you can see it waay past the castle. of course it was a dream and everything was distorted

That truck was caused because Brendan {or May} was moving to TWTNW and Xemnas was all like "GTFO" and flipped the truck over, killing Brendan {or May} and his/her mother. It's from pokemon if you guys didn't know that

You ruined my childhood! :'(