Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D The World Ends With You music CD to contain arrangements from Kingdom Hearts 3D

Square Enix have created a pre-order page for a new music CD in The World Ends With You franchise. This CD is said to contain arrangements from Kingdom Heart 3D [Dream Drop Distance] (which contained The Worlds Ends With You characters and music), as well as "new music from the iOS version [of TWEWY]". Square Enix have hinted at a new The World Ends With You announcement coming soon, and this appears to be it. Although Square Enix have since removed the description of the page, Nova_Crystallis managed to snap a screenshot, and you can see this below. Thanks to sqexgal for the description details.

Posted Image

I paid the ticket to japan for the brave soul who wants to kick nomura ¬¬ . I want it on 3DS

Exactly. 3DS. DS. A new DS. I don't care as long as they keep it on DS!

why does everybody speak Japanese?

there's a discussion here,.. about some japanese quote.,

thát really freaks me out,... hahaha

how will it even work on a smartphone? you need two screens the bottom for touch and the top for the d-pad... unless they somehow make you do the characters seperately? would be interesting to see if they changed the story around a bit and made you play as another character seperately... though would take away the hwole point. maybe they will do something clever x)

how will it even work on a smartphone? you need two screens the bottom for touch and the top for the d-pad... unless they somehow make you do the characters seperately? would be interesting to see if they changed the story around a bit and made you play as another character seperately... though would take away the hwole point. maybe they will do something clever x)

Well for me(don't know about other ppl), the whole point of Twewy was that you played as TWO CHARACTERS AT ONCE! With one screen it will just... oh why Nomura. He said he gave Ryhme a voice actor in 3d for the future of Twewy. I didn't think this would be the future. :(

There's a few people on this site who speak Japanese, but I don't think most people do. And there's google translate too :P

Well for me(don't know about other ppl), the whole point of Twewy was that you played as TWO CHARACTERS AT ONCE! With one screen it will just... oh why Nomura. He said he gave Ryhme a voice actor in 3d for the future of Twewy. I didn't think this would be the future. :(

maybe they will include voice acting on this version? i really liked the voice acting in DDD, kind of how i imagined they would sound like (apart from joshua's high pitched one)

then again its a phone game so prolly not lol but i hope they do add something new to it

Edited by MegaNeku

maybe they will include voice acting on this version? i really liked the voice acting in DDD, kind of how i imagined they would sound like (apart from joshua's high pitched one)

then again its a phone game so prolly not lol but i hope they do add something new to it

There was voice acting in the original Twewy . Pretty epic comic-style cutscenes too. Ryhme was the only main character that had no voiced parts. Although I think she laughed a few times but that's not really voice acting.

Best case scenario? This is just some stupid thing that they wanted to try and the real Twewy 2 comes to 3DS.

I paid the ticket to japan for the brave soul who wants to kick nomura ¬¬ . I want it on 3DS

How the heck is Nomura responsible for this? Was The World Ends With You created by Nomura? No.