Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D The World Ends With You music CD to contain arrangements from Kingdom Hearts 3D

yes and co creater Gen Kobayoshi :)

Oh. Don't I feel silly now. Should have researched that a bit better. But still, treating people or companies with forms of violence (even though they don't mean it) over such things as this, is ridicules.

Oh. Don't I feel silly now. Should have researched that a bit better. But still, treating people or companies with forms of violence (even though they don't mean it) over such things as this, is ridicules.

Square enix has been slipping with there games recently and they need to have a rude awakening before they start losing ALL OF THERE FANS.

Final Fantasy xiii-333333334551738238292978312829 = WTF SE?!

Edited by Karysonson

Square enix has been slipping with there games recently and they need to have a rude awakening before they start losing ALL OF THERE FANS.

That is highly unlikely. People will still buy games even if they suck.

Final Fantasy xiii-333333334551738238292978312829 = WTF SE?!

It's only been three games in the XIII series so far. No need to exaggerate.

And threatening them is still wrong, an idiotic thing to do, and won't solve anything. If you want someone to improve at something, you help them and give them advices. Threatening won't help them improve.

And threatening them is still wrong, an idiotic thing to do, and won't solve anything.

first of all Final Fantasy XIII sold over one million units on its first day of sale in Japan and Final Fantasy XIII-2 only sold 524,000 units in ITS FIRST WEEK.......obviously they lost alot of people who thought there games were becoming bad so your point is invalid.

To address your second point THIS IS THE INTERNET people over exaggerate to get their point and criticism across into peoples mind you need to get used to that or else your going to have a bad time on the internet gezzz no one wishes the guy harm they just want them to do better and not give us a pile of shit.

Its

its also called a joke (http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png)

Man... I was hoping (A LOT by the way) that TWEWY 2 would come out on the 3DS, since I already bought it for the KH3D... I do hope it's just a big misunderstanding... or else I'll be really dissapointed.

first of all Final Fantasy XIII sold over one million units on its first day of sale in Japan and Final Fantasy XIII-2 only sold 524,000 units in ITS FIRST WEEK.......obviously they lost alot of people who thought there games were becoming bad so your point is invalid.

I find it interesting how you saying Final Fantasy XIII sold one million units on its first day and Final Fantasy XIII-2 sold 524,000 units during the first week is suppose to help prove your point that Square Enix is about to lose all their fans. Square Enix isn't close to losing all their fans. They might start losing fans if they continue producing games in the same quality that they have been doing for a while now, but they most certainly won't lose all their fans like you said.

And how is my point invalid? People will still buy games even if they suck. They will. Just look at Twilight. I know it's not a game but still.

To address your second point THIS IS THE INTERNET people over exaggerate to get their point and criticism across into peoples mind you need to get used to that or else your going to have a bad time on the internet gezzz no one wishes the guy harm they just want them to do better and not give us a pile of shit.

I'm not new to the internet. I know how things work around here.

people over exaggerate to get their point and criticism across into peoples mind

"TWEWY 2 on the iOS?! firetruck NO! firetruck Square Enix I'mma go beat up everybody at the company now!" Yeah. That is some good criticism right there. Yeah, you might be agree and you get your point across. You don't want the sequel on the iOS but, the threatening part is unnecessary.

its also called a joke ( http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png)

There are only three games in the series so far. Your joke was really out of place, in my opinion.