Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

KH3D KH3D Nominated as Best Handheld

Nominations for this years Golden Joystick Awards have been confirmed and there’s a vast number of superb Nintendo related titles that have been nominated. Listed below are the categories and the games that you can vote for on Nintendo formats. You can vote for your games of choice over at the official Golden Joystick website.

Best Action/Adventure

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Best RPG

Xenoblade Chronicles

Best Handheld

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Mario Kart 7

Resident Evil Revelations

Super Mario 3D Land

Best Downloadable

Pullblox/Pushmo

Top Gaming Moment

One to Watch

Pikmin 3

ZombiU

Ultimate Game of the Year

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Edited by Tails

Thats awesome . Its got some tough competition though :P

Yeah, it seriously has competition. it's hard for me to vote for one of the handheld games. There's Kid icarus: Uprisisng with a wonderful plot, lots of comedy, and awesomegameplay. then there's Resident Evil: Revelations. A game that pushes the 3DS to the max. Imo That game has the best graphics out of all the other 3DS games. Plus, lets not forget the fact that it actually brings back some of the horror elements of past RE games like RE 1, 2, and Nemesis (which is RE3). The there's KH3D, whch has wonderful gameplay, the plot is interesting, and the graphics are beautiful (Though I still think Revelations beats in by a mile in terms of graphics). It's so hard for em to choose which oen I want to vote for. SO many good 3DS titles i want to vote for. >_<

Thats great, too bad its not in the ultimate game of the year catigorie as well lol, anyway it will be great if it wins but it will most likely loss to one of the Mario games or to Uprising, most likely but still congrats on getting nominated at least.