Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FurySpark

KH3D *MAYBE SPOILERS* I Hope KH3 Is The Last Game

Okay, hear me out. I lOVE Kingdom Hearts to death. Like its the best series becasue of its complex story and all that good stuff.

But to do the series good. I really hope they have KH3 as the final game. Because Square is know for long franchises...Final Fantasy.

So yea, anyway my point is that i don't want to have Kingdom Hearts 6 - X90 and by that time, it would get to that point where they would probs ruined the gameplay and all making everything online crap...Or motion control... Dear lord lets pray that doesn't leave the paper.

But yea i hope you understand what i mean. Cause i know KH3 is gonna be the greatest thing ever. And i want it to end on a good note, not a long note with a poo stane on it.

So tell me would you want to have KH7,KH Sleeping in, KH5, KH4, KHP90x. Lemme know what you guys think.

KH3 is just the end of the Xehanort saga. After that we move to a new saga :D

Yep. It's like ending a series but at the same time giving it a rebirth. Love it! ;)

I dont want kingdom hearts to end!

who knows what could happen later in the future series?

I kinda hoping one game of KH gets a Teen rating. But with Disney being in KH, there's no way that can be achieved...

I wanna know who would be the new villian, maybe new supporting heroes, and stuff. But we all know that Sora will be the hero till the end of Kingdom Hearts series.

I say there may be 2 more sagas left to make. but that's my opinion.

What I hope is that Kingdom Hearts never ends, but they have to keep up the good work. Don't want any stupid stories or bad followups like some games tend to...

Also, Disney has to keep making more movies... Not Pixar ones.... You know,I need classic, because KH IS classic... Worlds based on Toy Story would be ridicolous...

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought his, cause most people are always like "PIXAR IS DA BEST THING EVA!" and I completely disagree.

But yea I have no idea why you don't want motion controls for a KH game, have an attachment that looks like the Kingdom Key and junk, I would be stoked for that...And Also KH4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by KeyOfVentus

I can see where you're coming from, honestly. While I truly do want Nomura to continue (which he is), part of me worries about the future of the franchise. I have utmost faith in him, but there's no denying things have a natural ending, and if you go longer than that... well, you run the series into the ground. Too many series continue when they should have ended on a good note rather than dragging it on, and making it terrible.

However, I actually think a second saga could work for KH (but no more than two). After all, Nomura's filled in a lot of the story and timeline now. With that, he could open up a whole new range of possibilities to explore. And personally, I want him to. I want him to make the most of that, and all the new amazing characters we have. In fact, I think the next saga could be better than the current one since there's so much more to explore and work with.

For one, Nomura has had more time to plan this next saga. That means there will undoubtedly be less continuity errors, plot holes, and hopefully it'll be less convoluted (I want KH to still be just as complex, but not convoluted). Another thing is they can probably have more main games and less "side" ones and whatnot (although I don't want a million KH titles, mind you). It'd also be great for the numbering of the games to make more sense, and for the games to be less widespread on different consoles. And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of Kairi...

So, yeah, I think Nomura could spin a great second saga. He hasn't let me down yet;) In fact, I think this current saga could be setting up an even better one. I strongly suspect Nomura already has a ton of plans for it. Maybe even the ideas originally for BbSV2...

Anyway, I know for sure that I'll be playing every KH there is; I love the fandom too much not to, but I do hope that Nomura will know the series has a natural ending, and end it there when it comes. I don't want my beloved series to be tarnished.

What I hope is that Kingdom Hearts never ends, but they have to keep up the good work. Don't want any stupid stories or bad followups like some games tend to...

Also, Disney has to keep making more movies... Not Pixar ones.... You know,I need classic, because KH IS classic... Worlds based on Toy Story would be ridicolous...

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who thought his, cause most people are always like "PIXAR IS DA BEST THING EVA!" and I completely disagree.

But yea I have no idea why you don't want motion controls for a KH game, have an attachment that looks like the Kingdom Key and junk, I would be stoked for that...And Also KH4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted Image

I dont want kingdom hearts to end!

who knows what could happen later in the future series?

I kinda hoping one game of KH gets a Teen rating. But with Disney being in KH, there's no way that can be achieved...

I wanna know who would be the new villian, maybe new supporting heroes, and stuff. But we all know that Sora will be the hero till the end of Kingdom Hearts series.

I say there may be 2 more sagas left to make. but that's my opinion.

Well, it might have a T rating one day. When you see the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (1-4), or Captain America, do you really think Disney? I don't, but Disney did put them out, and they are rated PG-13. It may be T someday, but maybe because of some violence or something similar.

Also, I get your point, Topic Creator, but I disagree. I DO agree that Final Fantasy has sort of lost its flavor in later games, and I DO worry that Kingdom Hearts may do they same, because hey, you can only have so many idea's, but the past 8 or so games have been following the same plot: Xehanort, and for having the same plot for 8 games, without letting them go dry is awesome. Imagine what awesome plots wait for us AFTER the Xehanort saga! In conclusion: I see your point, but I disagree because there is still more to come.

Yeah no.

That's stupid.

"This game I love should end because it might probably be bad for reason that have nothing to do with the game and have no indication of happening"

I don't want my favourite sereis to be miked dry. And have unneeded characters. Final Fantasy was great back in the day, and it even got better till about 7 er 10 And now it sucks. The whole systems changed and thats what im afraid of happing to Kingdom Hearts. I want a great series to have all great games and not more then i can count.

Kinda like The Dark Knight movies, picture(pun intended) them making more and more... That series is great because of its soild titles and amazing story.

So thats the point im trying to get across. I want it to be an amazing final game. And have it that. Keep us in aww of its greatness and keep it that way with no spin-offs.

I don't want my favourite sereis to be miked dry. And have unneeded characters. Final Fantasy was great back in the day, and it even got better till about 7 er 10 And now it sucks. The whole systems changed and thats what im afraid of happing to Kingdom Hearts. I want a great series to have all great games and not more then i can count.

Kinda like The Dark Knight movies, picture(pun intended) them making more and more... That series is great because of its soild titles and amazing story.

So thats the point im trying to get across. I want it to be an amazing final game. And have it that. Keep us in aww of its greatness and keep it that way with no spin-offs.

I think they can get away with 4 more games after KH3.

Yeah no.

If you had been talking about M rated stuff, sure.

But Disney does T rated stuff all the time.

Why would you want the Kingdom Hearts 3 to end the series? Its like saying I "hope this year is the final days of humanity" junk.

Because if they make it so good, then there would no need to make more. And when we think of it years from now... Will say "what a great franchise ever".... And not be like "jeez there still making those games?"...

I think they can get away with 4 more games after KH3.

Possible.. Who knows

Only god :0

If they made more Dark Knights, I wouldn't worry at all, as long as Nolan North is still involved. The only real concern I have about future Dark Knights is that they'll be too awesome to fit in one movie, which was evident with the Dark Knight Rises.

And don't get me wrong, I don't want KH to live past its prime.

But just having it end at an arbitrary point is a stupid way of preventing that.

And if you think modern FF games suck, you need to play more legitimately bad games.