Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

So far, which KH game is your least favorite?

253 members have voted

1. 1. So far, which KH game is your least favorite?

• Kingdom Hearts/ FM.
    • Chain of Memories/ Re: Chain of Memories.
    • Kingdom Hearts II/ FM.
    • Birth by Sleep/ FM.
    • Coded/ Re: Coded.
    • 358/2 Days.
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    • None. They're all my favorites!

I guess I'd go with 358/2 Days, not that I don't like Xion or Roxas, but I dunno... The mission thing didn't have a good impact on me....

And you?

I would probably have said Re:coded, but I never played BBS, so it was my first time playing with the new command style (the cycle-thingy).

I love all KH games.....they all have there different "styles".....each has a story, and coded is the one that connects all games together.

i wonder if there will be a pole about "What do u think will happen after KH3?"

A. New enemies for sora and gang

B. New characters and enemies ( <-----)

C. KH3 will be the las KH game

ect. :D

I don't know.....there's COM(they made us play with cards), 358/2 days(DEM MISSIONS), Coded(just felt like mentioning it).

Guess its a tie.

Re:Coded. All in all the series as a whole, all the games put together make them good, its just Re:Coded was lacking story wise, and thats a major factor when I play games, Re:Coded was just a watered down rehash of the original KH, minus a couple worlds and plus some stuff in Castle Oblivion.

Days. Pitymepitymepityme,sobsobsob everywhere I turned...and missions were a grind. >8[

This

The missions were often really redundant and sometimes boring, and JESUS CHRIST the amount of sob stories and angst in the game was firetrucking unbelievable

I just didn't give a shit when Xion died because she was a tool and a plot device (let the hate commence) that I felt absolutely no pity for

I'm just going to say it; Xion was hardly even a character, and her development was shit (I wouldn't call her useless, she was just really 2D and uninteresting)

just saying

Days. Closely followed by Re:CoM. I am stuck and have not beaten them. Atleast Re:Coded had a new gameplay idea and was easy enough to beat.

Days is worst by far theirs no need to explain why its the worst lol now i wonder how many ppl i can piss off by saying BIRTH BY SLEEP is almost as bad as 358 days -gasp- (oh my god what is this i dont even...)