Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
sneezes

where do you come from?

So I've decided to post all my nationalities because I'm bored

As far as I know, I am Italian, English, Welsh, German, Canadian, Irish, Swedish, French, Eastern Russian, Scottish, Polish, and Belgian.

There's also apparently a slight chance that I could be part Chilean.

Born in America. Stayed there for 16 years now.

I want to friggin' go outside of this country. Preferably Canada.

^ yup. i mean like, country/state or origin. (australian [cough. uncough], mexican [COUGH UNCOUGH], american/USA-an [COUGH COUGH UNCOUGH--/shot] etc.)

you guys prolly know already but i'm mexican :D (no, i'm not dark-skinned with a thick spanish accent that eats tortillas every damn day. okay well maybe the third option is kinda true). though i was born here in texas, usa, my life is like 80% mexican because of the daily things i do. P:

so what about you guys? i sort of know about where 1/4 of you guys are from xD

discuss. (':

im mexican too:D:P oh and i kinda like tortillas i waz born in los angeles and moved to buffalo when i was 9 ish

im mexican too:D:P oh and i kinda like tortillas i waz born in los angeles and moved to buffalo when i was 9 ish

lmfao. that makes you about the 5th person on this site thats mexican. hello fellow hispanic : D

Philippines (where is that?) lol somewhere in the southeast asia of the map....and I think I'm the only one living there in this site. I guess.

@ HelpmeRan-sama: I'm also pure blood........but Filipino though xD

I come from Brisbane, Australia. This is very nice city in Australia and Brisbane is very famous for its beaches. I like this city so much. Weather of this city is cool and pleasant.

I was born in Japan and half-raised in America. I currently live in Delaware, U.S. for the school year. Its sooo boring:(! I do not have squinted eyes, my eyes are like most teenage Americans.

My family dates back pretty far. Recently I'm dated back to Russia, Belgium, Poland, and the Philippines.

However if we go back five hundred to three thousand years I'm half Israeli and half Filipino.

You definitely know where Russia is, if you don't, you never looked at a world map.

Belgium is close to France. To the north west.

Poland is sorta in between Germany and Russia.

The Philippines is in the mid pacific, west of Indonesia and far south of Japan, its above Australia too.

Israel is in the middle east. People always try to blow them up for no reason and when Israel fights back and kicks everyone's ass everyone goes apeshit. :( My family dates back to the region though, not the actual country (as far as I know).

I'm not Jewish though. My mother from the Philippines raised me as a catholic however my father and his entire side of the family is Jewish, in fact my grandmother was a survivor of the Holocaust.

I was born in Chicago but I currently reside in one of New York City's suburbs.

I was born in Florida, but I currently live in Dullsville, USA. Yes, you guessed it, New Hampshire. One of the last places I'd ever want to be. :| It's so cold and dreary here...dammit, I want to go back to Florida. D; My cousin is taking all of the "For Sale" flyers in her neighborhood and sending them to me so that I can convince my mum to move down there. owo It hasn't worked yet, and probably never will, but I can hope, right? xD