Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
hatok

Maybe Possibly More TWEWY?

She has headphones and something that looks like Mr. Mew... She's Neku and Shiki's daughter! Okay, I'm totally kidding. LOL.

But seriously, what is this? Is it at the end of the game or something? Where have the videos been posted? I need answers, people! -tries to hold back excitement, but fails-

...how is she able to stand with her knees bent inward like that?

That's something only Asians can do.

...Is that Neku and Shiki's child, or a more awesome Shiki?

She really looks like their daughter O: But I don't want Neku to grow up D: No good ._.

I saw this picture and thought "Finally Posted Image"

So what's this ios port of TWEWY? How did you get it?

Too bad they can't bring Neku back... And look, there's Shiki's pig xD

There is an official port of TWEWY on the app store for iphone 4 and up, as well as ipad 2 and up. It does NOT work on the ipod 4, unfortunately.

She really looks like their daughter O: But I don't want Neku to grow up D: No good ._.

what if he has like... manly Hanekoma stubble?

She looks like Eri with blond hair! Could it be her? I sort of hope so, actually. I want her involved in the next plot, and with Shibuya's trends, it would make sense if she colored her hair. As for why she has something like Mr. Mew... Maybe Shiki made it for her? IDK.

Unless it is Shiki, which would be sort of annoying; I don't want her to be in Eri or someone else's body again. Maybe she had a makeover? IDK.

Reposting this in here

----

What the actual fu...

http://kh13.com/foru...-2/page__st__20

Is Keyblade101 a wizard? Months ago, me and a friend of mine was laughing at how awful he/she set out what TWEWY2 could be like. Now we have a character that has Neku's headphones and Shiki's cat thing.

WTF? Have you guys read what this post says? The charatcer could completly fit in the description the KH13 member gave. It's like... WTF is going on???

I'd be really upset if she was their daughter for two reasons. 1. I was really hoping to see a direct sequel with Neku, Joshua, and Shiki as they were, not adults. And 2. I ship JoshuaXNeku hard. This will be a huge blow to me :/