Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RoxasAdmin

KH3D [SPOILERS] The meaning of the Secret Message

When you complete Kingdom Hearts 3D[Dream Drop Distance] and your dropping as Sora into all the credits.. If you pay close attention, you'll realize some of the letters are highlighted in gold. Getting all of those letters spells out "Secret Message Unlocked" and after the credits, a new Report gets added to the "Glossary."

"The past will be reawakened

as a new number

in never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening

of the next number"

When I first read this, I thought, "Well obviously it's KHIII, it's been confirmed." But now that I read it more closely, I start to wonder if it may be hinting at an HD remaster?

"The past will be reawakened" ...

Maybe this topic has been touched before, but I just thought I would see what you guys thought the message meant.

I think it hints at the remakes, KHlll, and some story points. "as a new number" could be referring to the reveal of all the lights and darknesses. "The past will be reawakened" could refer to it being time for those from BBS to come back. The never before seen detail either hints at remakes, that KHlll will be on the PS3 or when it says "never before seen" could mean that it will be released on a next gen console.

So uhh... this wasn't actually clear to some people?

I mean... it's pretty obvious what they're trying to say. No point trying to divine meaning from it further...

"The past will be reawakened"

The last scene shows Ven sleeping.

Ansem the Wise comments to Riku that "Sora may have the power to bring back the hearts and existences of those connected to him."

I'm pretty sure at least Ven is coming back.

I think it hints at the remakes, KHlll, and some story points. "as a new number" could be referring to the reveal of all the lights and darknesses. "The past will be reawakened" could refer to it being time for those from BBS to come back. The never before seen detail either hints at remakes, that KHlll will be on the PS3 or when it says "never before seen" could mean that it will be released on a next gen console.

I agree. I think it means that KH3 will be on and HD console, or a next generation one, like PS4 or Xbox... 720?

Seems more like:

"The previous titles will be connected and explained in new ways. Prepare yourself for the next number"

And that next number would be... three. They're hinting towards the fact that KH3 is the next game.

My guess would be that KH3 might be combined with the story ideas from BbSv2.

I think its talking about everyones Fav keyblade weilder in the 13. Roxas, I think its hinting that they are gonna find a way to get him out of sora and he will be one of the seven

Kh3 fall 2013 ps3 psvita ps4 orbis!

Ps4 orbis winter 2013 kh3 will be playable on ps4 orbis kh3 fall 2013 for ps3 ps4 orbis psvita by remote play! Good luck

The secret messege will not be spoiled but it will to kh3! I my self unlocked the secret messege and the secret movie at the end of the game it will say secret messege unlocked a it says this leads to kh3! Got it memorized

When you complete Kingdom Hearts 3D[Dream Drop Distance] and your dropping as Sora into all the credits.. If you pay close attention, you'll realize some of the letters are highlighted in gold. Getting all of those letters spells out "Secret Message Unlocked" and after the credits, a new Report gets added to the "Glossary."

"The past will be reawakened

as a new number

in never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening

of the next number"

When I first read this, I thought, "Well obviously it's KHIII, it's been confirmed." But now that I read it more closely, I start to wonder if it may be hinting at an HD remaster?

"The past will be reawakened" ...

Maybe this topic has been touched before, but I just thought I would see what you guys thought the message meant.

Maybre it means that Terra, Aqua, Ventus will come back. :)

I thought it might be a HD remastered collection of KH1+2(Might as well through RE:COM in there for us in Europe who didn't get it ;) ) But there's legal issues concerning Tarzans world (they can't use it again, damn Burrough whatever his name is) and it just wouldn't feel right without it. There was a whole bonding moment of Sora and co getting closer while there, they can't just take it out, and if they replace it with another world they should expect criticism (cause people would be all "IT'S NOT THE SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE")

Then, the new number one makes me think that it'll be KH3, which makes me think that maybe "the past will be reawakened" is the awakening of Ven (AND/OR) the return of Aqua, on a PS3, as they've never released a game on the PS3 (never before seen detail) and Nomura himself said it's about time KH returns to the home console (opposed to the hand helds).

I think its talking about everyones Fav keyblade weilder in the 13. Roxas, I think its hinting that they are gonna find a way to get him out of sora and he will be one of the seven

I don't think he will be one of the seven, but he will be brought back I think.

And thinking about Roxas coming back just made me think, that maybe Lea won't be one of the 7 lights (though it ain't confirmed he is a lot of us are thinking he'll fill in for Terra or kairi-haters thinks he'll take her place) and instead he will fight alongside his friend (this is a war like, they can have back up) his friend roxas, both Keyblade in hand (:

"the past will be reawakened" means that ventus,aqua,and terra will come back,as other people said,also,if you pay attention to the opening it shows all the other games before KH3D,then it goes to new events,which is KH3,and aqua,ventus and terra are there."a new number"well,we all figured that out already.and theres "never before seen detail"there are rumors spreading like crazy on this one,but the ones i hear most are that they are going to release KH3 on ps4 and wii u.i think these rumors might be true since the very first wii u trailer did say at one point"get new detail."these are only rumors though.really, the only thing we really know is that the next game will be KH3 so i guess we'll probably have to wait until 2013 for news on KH3.

I think the secret message means that KH3 will probably be the next title, and the reawakening thing is KH1 and KH2 in HD (never before seen detail) although it could be completely irrelevant to what titles are coming next.

I thought this too, but there's a whole legal issue with Tarzan's world so a chunk of KH1 would be missing or else replaced with another world and it just wouldn't be the same to real fans of the series (least I wouldn't find it the same, a lot of bonding happened in Deep Jungle)

So I thought that maybe the past being re-awakened is Ven being awoken from his comatose state.

I think obviously KH3 is next (or on the way soon) but "never-before-seen" detail confuzzles me, cause they could mean never-before-seen detail a KH game has ever been seen on, like the PS3, or never-before-detail, EVER, like the unannounced PS4 (depending on how long the game takes in development it could come out alongside it) or the new Wii U. I just want an announcement already confirming which console it is xD

Okay so I'll tackle the two topics sperately

Kh3: Yep. past being awakened in new detail? Ps3. Next game? Most probable.

HD: Copyright issues can only lead to madness. They would probably lose some worlds like they did with Com.

Edited by Keysofblades

I thought this too, but there's a whole legal issue with Tarzan's world so a chunk of KH1 would be missing or else replaced with another world and it just wouldn't be the same to real fans of the series (least I wouldn't find it the same, a lot of bonding happened in Deep Jungle)

So I thought that maybe the past being re-awakened is Ven being awoken from his comatose state.

I think obviously KH3 is next (or on the way soon) but "never-before-seen" detail confuzzles me, cause they could mean never-before-seen detail a KH game has ever been seen on, like the PS3, or never-before-detail, EVER, like the unannounced PS4 (depending on how long the game takes in development it could come out alongside it) or the new Wii U. I just want an announcement already confirming which console it is xD

I think this "re-awakened past" means the BbS charas too. Well Nomura is a person with many ideas, he makes most of his secrets ambiguous, so it could mean both, the BbS Charas AND the HD Collection, but only one will happen (in the next Game!)

And this "never-before-seen Detail" means obviously PS3 (HD) cause KH wasn't in HD before ;P Nomura said he wants to bring KH3 on the Next Gen Consoles from 2010 (PS3 etc) cause it would just take too much time to do it on the PS4. (That's what he said xD)