Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Key2Oblivion

KH3D It's all in the eyes

So, I was just thinking about some things about future games, i.e. possible Kairi side games, the seven lights, thirteen darkness, etc. When I sort of remembered something I realized in BBS. Before I get into my little theory I just want to say that this might be common knowledge that I'm just putting together, so sorry for that, haha. I DON'T THINK this theory has been made, probably has tbh, I only searched through the first three pages of the KH:3D section and read what the OP put. So, again, if this theory has already been put out there a million times and I'm just beating a dead horse, sorry. Anyway let's get into it.

You know the old saying, " The eyes are the window to the soul"? Well, in Kingdom Hearts, this is very true. I've seen a lot of topics about people guessing who the thirteen seekers of darkness will be. I've also talked to my friends about some possibilities now that they have finished the game. So, I've heard just about every name a a "possible vessel for MX". Obviously not everyone will be right so I started looking for characteristics, traits, or something that would lead to an answer. My findings? It's all in the eyes. Back when I was playing BBS I realied that Terra looked a lot like Ansem's apprentice(Terranort) with different colored eyes. Then it hit me that the eye color change in the secret ending of KH2 was symbolic of something, then I played through BBS, and yada yadda we know what happens in the end.

Just recently I beat KH:3D on critical and when I saw the ending(right after you beat YMX) one of the first things I realized was Isa's Yellow eyes, along with the yellow eyes of Braig, Xemnas, MX, etc. So that's wear the clue lies. I looked up some Organization members and the only ones with those eyes are Isa and Braig. So, I think that those will be the only two Organization members to make a return in any further games, as bad guys anyway. I also, remember that Ansem the Wise has those bright yellow eyes, so I don't know how exactly he would contribute to the fighting but he has this "trademark".

Anyway, I know some of these characters will be coming out of left field but, here are my 13

-Master Xehanort

-Young Master Xehanort

-Terranort

-Xemnas

-Ansem Seeker of Darkness

-Ansem The Wise

-Braig

-Isa

-Shan-Yu

-Vanitas

(Last three will be new characters IF this theory is correct, unless I'm missing people with yellow eyes)

-

-

-

So that's my theory. Anyway, I know this whole "who will the 13 seekers of darkness be?" question has been beaten into the ground. So, if you want to leave a comment about who you think will be in the 13 feel free to, but see this thread as more of a "theory thread" like instead of "who" will the 13 be say "why" the thirteen will be the thirteen, and then we can guess from there.

Anyway, that's my little idea that I just wanted to get off of my chest.See you around.

Edit: Put Braig and Xigbar instead of Braig and Isa, my bad, haha.

Edited by Key2Oblivion

Shan yu? Really?

You gotta admit, though, to have another Disney Villain besides Maleficent or Pete rise up and join Xehanort would be pretty cool. And it makes sense, with all the Disney worlds out there, how likely is it that every single one of the 13 darknesses would come from the smaller amount of original KH universe characters?

Y U NO ISA/Siax :Q

fixed, I put Braif and Xigbar by mistake instead of Braig and Isa

And I know that Shan-yu is really....umm out there? to say the least, but that's why I mentioned some of these guys might be "coming from left field".

Well Young Master Xehanort cant be one of them because his main purpose was just to make sure that Sora ends up where he was at then end of his story in KH 3d well that's what i remember about YMX's Main goal. He could make an appearance though.

The whole thing sounds plausible enough, but the Shan-Yu thing depends on what he looked like in his source material.

EDIT: This is what he looks like in the film.Posted Image

I'm going to say it's just a coincidence.

Edited by Spectrum of Life

I started getting Shan-yu mixed with Shang and was thinking...really...him?

But i know who we're on about now

I think it fits. He was pure evil and tried to destroy china. ):

I think a Kairi side game would be fun, but I reckon after KH3, like once that's done (I seriously doubt she'll reach her full potential in the space of one game) she could go off herself to improve her skill and increase the strength of her powers. The game can look like this:

Posted Image

It could be about Kairi as said developing herself and character, and "a new adventure begins" would be fitting to start the next saga after KH3. Maybe meeting the other Princesses along the way (I can't see the others really fighting though) and gaining certain powers/keyblades of them, like Mighty-mini, Poisoned Apple, Red-Rose something (from snow white), Blade of Dreams, Sleeping ight (could be a power to unlock something - Aurora), Eat-me/drink-me potions, an identify crisis/trying to find yourself and who you are (maybe look for her granma/other family?) - Alice, I could go on but this post would end up longer than it is and it's already dragging. Namine could be a party member or ally.

Edited by Caity Raindrop

So, I was just thinking about some things about future games, i.e. possible Kairi side games, the seven lights, thirteen darkness, etc. When I sort of remembered something I realized in BBS. Before I get into my little theory I just want to say that this might be common knowledge that I'm just putting together, so sorry for that, haha. I DON'T THINK this theory has been made, probably has tbh, I only searched through the first three pages of the KH:3D section and read what the OP put. So, again, if this theory has already been put out there a million times and I'm just beating a dead horse, sorry. Anyway let's get into it.

You know the old saying, " The eyes are the window to the soul"? Well, in Kingdom Hearts, this is very true. I've seen a lot of topics about people guessing who the thirteen seekers of darkness will be. I've also talked to my friends about some possibilities now that they have finished the game. So, I've heard just about every name a a "possible vessel for MX". Obviously not everyone will be right so I started looking for characteristics, traits, or something that would lead to an answer. My findings? It's all in the eyes.

The eyes aren't the only thing that determine if they're a vessel. For example, i think that all of the people who are confirmed vessels (Xigbar, Isa, Xemnas, and all of them), have pointed ears. Before DDD came out, i just assumed that it was a sign that their darkness had control over them. But Riku's ears didn't change when he succumbed to the darkness, and none of the minor Organization members had pointed ears, so I think that having MX's heart changes how they look. Much like how Terra's body changed when MX took over his body. So the eyes changing is just a side effect of having part of MX's heart, just like the ears. And since Ansem the Wise's eyes were always that color, even before he took Terranort as his apprentice, you can rule him out as a vessel for now. Unless he gets pointed ears. Then he's in trouble.

Pretty sure Shan Yu's eyes was in the original Disney movie design? :P No way any connection's there. At all. And I do believe Ansem the Wise's eyes are more amber. Not yellow.

Shan-Yu is a Disney villain, and therefore, inept of ever becoming a relevant antagonist. Disney villains were only central characters in KH1 (when they all allied with Maleficent at Villain's Vale, where Shan-Yu was nowhere to be found) and even then, they played second fiddle to Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Maleficent and Pete are the closest Disney villains to central antagonists, but continue to fail to be taken seriously; especially when matched up against any and all incarnations of Xehanort.

Shan-Yu was defeated by Mulan and Sora, so I believe we've seen the last of "The Land of Dragons" and the Hun army.

Shan Yu throws me off lol..I think Shan Yu's eyes were like that because they were sticking to how he looked in the movie not having a connection to Xehanort and the 13 darknesses,

Also maybe I'm just being nit picky but I can't see Ansem the Wise in there either, his eyes are an orangish color, while Isa/Saix Braig/Xigbar and Xemnas and all the other obvious incarnations of Xehanort have a more yellowish tint to it, plus how is it logical for AtW to be a darkness, he loathes Xehanort his former apprentice I don't think he would join their side, his whole objective in CoM~KH2 was to get revenge on the organization not join it.

Shan-Yu is a Disney villain, and therefore, inept of ever becoming a relevant antagonist. Disney villains were only central characters in KH1 (when they all allied with Maleficent at Villain's Vale, where Shan-Yu was nowhere to be found) and even then, they played second fiddle to Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Maleficent and Pete are the closest Disney villains to central antagonists, but continue to fail to be taken seriously; especially when matched up against any and all incarnations of Xehanort.

Shan-Yu was defeated by Mulan and Sora, so I believe we've seen the last of "The Land of Dragons" and the Hun army.

Though it was said it would be familiar faces and ones we wouldn't expect. Shan-yu would be the perfect example that no one (til now) thought off or even considered. As for him being dead, so were Ansem and Xemnas, if it was too work they could say that he was already possessed by MX at some point (hence the eyes and ears etc) and could thus be plucked from the time line, (EDIT: If they were gonna use him)? Just a thought o.o

Edited by Caity Raindrop

Dark skin/yellow eyes/pointy aren't exclusively Xehanort traits. They're traits of darkness in general.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nomura probably took inspiration from Disney villains in designing the common aesthetics of dark-based characters, hence why said Disney villains have those traits.

I do not believe that Vanitas is a member of the True Organization XIII, but more of an outside assistant.

• Master Xehanort

• Young Xehanort

• Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

• Xemnas

• Xigbar

• Saix

• Terra (It is implied that Terra is one of the thirteen members by Master Xehanort, when Mickey and Riku confront him in Where Nothing Gathers.)

• Master Eraqus (Makes about as much sense as anyone else at this point. It is proven in Birth by Sleep that Eraqus can be easily manipulated by the darkness within his heart, as shown by his pure hatred for it. He was defeated by Terra, but it's certainly within reason that Master Xehanort could have planted a fragment of himself within his heart.)

• ?

• ?

• ?

• ?

• ?
The final five will most likely be revealed in Kingdom Hearts III, as unfamiliar faces and entirely new incarnations of Xehanort. Edited by Imagination in Progress