Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Do you think that Kingdom Hearts will appear at Tokyo Game Show 2012?

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Kingdom Hearts will appear at Tokyo Game Show 2012?

• Yes, I think they will announce Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Yes, I think they will announce a HD collection for Kingdom Hearts.
    • Yes, I think they will announce a different Kingdom Hearts title.
    • Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts merchandise will appear.
    • No, I don't think we'll see Kingdom Hearts this year.

Tokyo Game Show 2012 is a Japanese gaming event running from September 20, 2012 to September 23, 2012. Kingdom Hearts has appeared at the event every year since 2001, however, with no Kingdom Hearts titles on the horizon, do you think Kingdom Hearts will still appear?

I would like BBSV2 and Riku's side of KH1 as a game before KH3

BBSV2 how would they do that exactly terra is xehanort now aqua is in RoD and ven doesnt have a heart. unless somehow they save one of the three to save the other two and even then the story might be a little weird.

BBSV2 how would they do that exactly terra is xehanort now aqua is in RoD and ven doesnt have a heart. unless somehow they save one of the three to save the other two and even then the story might be a little weird.

BBSV2 would be more of mickey and Xehanort and Maleficent and such in the years between BBS and KH1

Yeah, they pretty much can. And we will still buy it.

as soon as the games suffered from it i wouldnt buy it. its been such a huge gap between 2 and 3 that if it doesnt come out soon there ll be angry faces

as soon as the games suffered from it i wouldnt buy it. its been such a huge gap between 2 and 3 that if it doesnt come out soon there ll be angry faces

There's angry faces anyway.

There's angry faces anyway.

i liked kh 3d but i really think its about time to make a bigger game there has yet to be one on the ps3 and they could put a ton of stuff in a ps3 game. the numbered games are so much bigger which is what im waiting for

i liked kh 3d but i really think its about time to make a bigger game there has yet to be one on the ps3 and they could put a ton of stuff in a ps3 game. the numbered games are so much bigger which is what im waiting for

Yeah, but I really do hope for a multiplatform release.

Yeah, but I really do hope for a multiplatform release.

most people do but it belongs with sony its where it all started. plus the xbox might need multiple disks just like it did with ff xiii and la noire

most people do but it belongs with sony its where it all started. plus the xbox might need multiple disks just like it did with ff xiii and la noire

Yeah, but I'd be alright with that. If I have to buy a ps3 I will, but I'd rather not. Edited by Oniaku

I hope so, but the possibilities are slim, its too early to announce a new kh game, KH3D just came out, as much as I want there to be an announcement I need a little more time to get over KH3D lol...maybe a hint for a KH game may be there though idk.

I hope so, but the possibilities are slim, its too early to announce a new kh game, KH3D just came out, as much as I want there to be an announcement I need a little more time to get over KH3D lol...maybe a hint for a KH game may be there though idk.

the reason i think there will be is because the life of this generation is running slim and nomura wanted to put kh3 on current hardware so something has to be shown