Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Do you think that Kingdom Hearts will appear at Tokyo Game Show 2012?

188 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Kingdom Hearts will appear at Tokyo Game Show 2012?

• Yes, I think they will announce Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Yes, I think they will announce a HD collection for Kingdom Hearts.
    • Yes, I think they will announce a different Kingdom Hearts title.
    • Yes, I think Kingdom Hearts merchandise will appear.
    • No, I don't think we'll see Kingdom Hearts this year.

we have about almost 2 weeks left before TGS, so SE may say something about KH during those weeks. Who knows, maybe they plan to give us a surprise announcement about KH during TGS.

as for HD collection, I will be very interested, but only if it will be multiplatform, so that way players who never heard of KH that has different consoles would get a chance to play KH series on PS3, and XBOX 360 as well. But they still have to buy a 3DS for KH3D, and who knows, maybe a remake of the DS version for 3DS as well. (Hey, one can dream you know)

I WANT ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T-T but at the same time i don't want xehanort do die http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png ................I rrreeeeallllllyyyyybelieve without him i can't continue the series and i've been with it most of my life starting from age 5 :(

I remember Nomura saying a secret team is working on a title thats what nintendo did when they wanted to enhance the legend of zelda ocarina of time. He said we would here new news about this secret project this has to be the kingdom hearts hd collection.

Edited by KingdomHearts123456

I hope they announce Kingdom Hearts III and the release dates be 2013. I mean 2013 can had very many different meaning for the commercials for example it is the third Kingdom Hearts game, 13 Darkness, etc.

Yes i think kingdom Hearts should appear at TGS Since we haven't seen it for a while maybe some info on Kingdom Hearts 3(New Plot, Return of Some Fallen Characters, Returning Disney Worlds with Sequel Stories and New Disney Worlds New Disney Characters and Returning Disney Characters, Returning Final Fantasy Characters and New Ones, New Gameplay and the Final Battle of Master Xehanort and the Thirteen Darkness.)

I feel that as khIII comes closer MX and all his forms/ages will soon be out of the picture permanetly and i need him!!!!!!!!!!!Don't die xehxeh pleeeeaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel that as khIII comes closer MX and all his forms/ages will soon be out of the picture permanetly and i need him!!!!!!!!!!!Don't die xehxeh pleeeeaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wont die, He has to suffer with his torments....

What I hoping to see in TGS:

any KH title.

News on the TWEWY series.

maybe some stuff about FFv13