Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
power-of-wind

I need advice...

Okay, well I like this girl, and i'm pretty sure she liked me back last year (actually, im positive, we kissed) but ever since my best friend came back from homeschooling, she seems to like HIM. My friend doesn't even like girls. I was planning to give her a card on Valentines, but i'm gonna be outta town. So I thought, 'well, i'll give it to her during our school party' but our school party is tomorrow, (dunno why it's not Friday) and I am throwing up! The doctor thinks I shouldn't go to school until the weekend is over.

What do I do?

You could go to school tomorrow, give her the card, then check out of school and go home? I hope you feel better by tomorrow though. Just try to get some rest and if you are really determined to give her the card then go, go, go! But if you really are ill and feel terrible then wait until later to give her the card and explain to her that you were out sick or something. Maybe you could tell your friend to maybe give her a hint that he does not like her or not interested? Hm...

Hmmm, I've tried telling my friend about this, but he seems to sorta like the attention she gives him, even if she doesn't like her. I'll give it to her when we go back to school. I really hope she doesn't give HIM a card.