Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Mac fans rejoice - your OS is now used more than Vista.

Posted Image

The total Mac OS X user base is now bigger than that of Windows Vista. Apple's combined share of the desktop market -- counting versions 10.4 and after of OS X -- Apple has a 7.11 percent share, while Windows Vista takes 6.1 percent.

Lol.

Well they are the greatest operating systems of all time.

You can argue that they aren't, but it's all opinion in the end. I love xP, but hate Vista, 7 and 8. I prefer the 'Mac OS X' OS over newer Windows OS's, and that's my opinion.

You can argue that they aren't, but it's all opinion in the end. I love xP, but hate Vista, 7 and 8. I prefer the 'Mac OS X' OS over newer Windows OS's, and that's my opinion.

Why do you hate Windows 7? I understand your opinion on Vista and 8 though. Vista is full or problems. And 8 is not made for computers. Why do you prefer Mac OS X? Do you prefer old security?

Why the heck would anyone still be using Vista?! I've never used it myself (I think we had Windows 98, and then xP on my home computer before 7 came out), but I've heard it's terrible. So I would hope there are more Mac users than Vista users!

Why do you hate Windows 7? I understand your opinion on Vista and 8 though. Vista is full or problems. And 8 is not made for computers. Why do you prefer Mac OS X? Do you prefer old security?

I really don't like how it looks. I'd take the old security while I don't have to worry about viruses (I understand that the OS isn't virus-proof, no OS is.) I also like $20-30 OS upgrades. :3

I really don't like how it looks. I'd take the old security while I don't have to worry about viruses (I understand that the OS isn't virus-proof, no OS is.) I also like $20-30 OS upgrades. :3

You only don't have to worry about getting infected because hardly anyone uses them.

Not surprised. Vista's bad start doomed it to being surpassed quickly.

I forget though, is iOS a derivative of OSX? I know we're talking mobile, but I'm wondering how much they have in common.

It wasn't surpassed quickly. Lol. Mac OS X only just surpassed it.