• Vanitas
    • Vexen
    • Xaldin
    • Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Young Xehanort
    • Zexion
    • Another Option: Please Share

There's still a vague theory about the 7 Lights, so I'm sticking up with the opening of KH3D (Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Riku, Aqua, Terra, King Mickey)

In terms of the seven lights, I think they include: Sora, Riku, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, Kairi, and Roxas. (in order from most likely to wishful thinking)

But when it comes to the thirteen darknesses I'm a little less sure.

I'm certain that without a doubt Young Master Xehanort, Master Xehanort (BBS version), Braig, Isa, Xemnas, and Ansem (SoD) will be there.

My best guess is that Terranort, Vanitas could be vessels but there are still 5 others that could honestly be anyone. What I want is for there to be at least one new or extremely shocking vessel that no one sees coming and with Numora, that's not too out there haha.

7 Lights:Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.13 Seekers of Derknuss:​HueyDeweyLouieHaynerPenceOletteDonaldGoofyPigletPlutoDaisyCogsworth and Lumiere as their fearless leader.The main type of enemy in KH3 will include, Dream Eaters, Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Fanmade OC's with their Ultima Keyblade lookalikes

13 darknesses 1.Xehanort-Hes the leader oblisly 2.Xemnas-he ruled the first org13 so only makes sence for hime to be number2 3.Ansem SOD-Xehanorts heartless so #34.Xigbar-i dont belive hes Briag i just gotta hard time beliving it5.Young Xehanort-Hes Xehaort from the most distant past 6.Terra-xehanort said Sora and another on your list are my side now.or someting like that 7.Terranort-timetravel so why not him to?8.Saix-this is not Isa! 9.Luxord-he was the last member to go before Xemnas...or was it Luoxrd thn Saix? 10.Repliku-again timetravel 11.Xion-Xemans sought to use her/him/she/he/it as a vessel as stated in 358 and my memory refershed by 1.5 358 videos12.Roxas-timetravel to before he became awer of himself but was still a worthy vessel 13.Vanitas-he had gold eyes and ponity ears in bbs?plus his apppearnce in 3d has to mean somthing 7lights1.Sora-Main char 2.Riku-became a master so hes #23.Aqua-Save Aqua since it seems Mickey and Disney know where she is4.Ventus-Save aqua then she saves ventus 5.Mickey-Hes BA thts why6.Lea-gotta a keyblade so hes gunna have to be in7.Kairi-shes in the secert ending of ddd so im pretty sure shes a light KH3 SECERT BOSSES CLOWN CROWN:FOUND IN RADIENT GARUDIAN,AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME LV.100 HP:99999999ATK:98DEF:76MAG:90STAY ON HIS RIGHT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS THAT HIS WEPANON IS IS LEFT ARM.USEING CURE SPELLS WILL CAUSE HIM TO HEAL HIMSELF AS WELLREWARD:KEYBLADE,THE 14THTHE MILLIUM ERAL:FOUND IN THE LAND OF DRAGONS,MUST BEAT CLOWN CROWN FIRSTLV.100HP:????????????????????????????????????ATK:786DEF:456MAG:877AVIOD HIS SWORD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.WHEN HE BEGINS SINGING A SONG ABOUT FINDING THE HEART USE THR ATTACK DIVE TO THE HEART AND HE WILL THEN BEOME STUNED FOR A FEW SECONDS TAKE THIS TIME TO ATTACK WHEN HES UP AGAIN HE WILL RAISE HIS BLADE AND CAST A LIGHTING SPELL DAMGING ANYONE NEAR HIM.REWARD:KEYBLADE,LEROROAD:FOUND IN THE END OF THE WORLD:MUST BEAT THE MILLLIUM ERAL HP:????????ATK:????????DE:???????????MAG:?????????YOU MUST FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLES IM TIME TO BEAT HER.REWARD:KEYBLADE OF EXOSICUM

13 darknesses

1.Xehanort-Hes the leader oblisly

2.Xemnas-he ruled the first org13 so only makes sence for hime to be number2

3.Ansem SOD-Xehanorts heartless so #3

4.Xigbar-i dont belive hes Briag i just gotta hard time beliving it

5.Young Xehanort-Hes Xehaort from the most distant past

6.Terra-xehanort said Sora and another on your list are my side now.or someting like that

7.Terranort-timetravel so why not him to?

8.Saix-this is not Isa!

9.Luxord-he was the last member to go before Xemnas...or was it Luoxrd thn Saix?

10.Repliku-again timetravel

11.Xion-Xemans sought to use her/him/she/he/it as a vessel as stated in 358 and my memory refershed by 1.5 358 videos

12.Roxas-timetravel to before he became awer of himself but was still a worthy vessel

13.Vanitas-he had gold eyes and ponity ears in bbs?plus his apppearnce in 3d has to mean somthing

7lights

1.Sora-Main char

2.Riku-became a master so hes #2

3.Aqua-Save Aqua since it seems Mickey and Disney know where she is

4.Ventus-Save aqua then she saves ventus

5.Mickey-Hes BA thts why

6.Lea-gotta a keyblade so hes gunna have to be in

7.Kairi-shes in the secert ending of ddd so im pretty sure shes a light

KH3 SECERT BOSSES

CLOWN CROWN:FOUND IN RADIENT GARUDIAN,AFTER YOU BEAT THE GAME LV.100 HP:99999999 ATK:98 DEF:76 MAG:90 STAY ON HIS RIGHT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS THAT HIS WEPANON IS IS LEFT ARM.USEING CURE SPELLS WILL CAUSE HIM TO HEAL HIMSELF AS WELL REWARD:KEYBLADE,

THE 14TH THE MILLIUM ERAL:FOUND IN THE LAND OF DRAGONS,MUST BEAT CLOWN CROWN FIRST LV.100 HP:???????????????????????????????????? ATK:786 DEF:456 MAG:877 AVIOD HIS SWORD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.WHEN HE BEGINS SINGING A SONG ABOUT FINDING THE HEART USE THR ATTACK DIVE TO THE HEART AND HE WILL THEN BEOME STUNED FOR A FEW SECONDS TAKE THIS TIME TO ATTACK WHEN HES UP AGAIN HE WILL RAISE HIS BLADE AND CAST A LIGHTING SPELL DAMGING ANYONE NEAR HIM. REWARD:KEYBLADE,

LERO ROAD:FOUND IN THE END OF THE WORLD:MUST BEAT THE MILLLIUM ERAL HP:???????? ATK:???????? DE:??????????? MAG:????????? YOU MUST FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLES IM TIME TO BEAT HER. REWARD:KEYBLADE OF EXOSICUM

I'm sorry I needed to

interesting theories

K. I have actually thought about this now.

7 Lights.

I'm going with the 7 in the DDD opening. Mainly because of this interview.

— Are the 7 Guardians of Light the 7 people raising their Keyblades at the end of the opening movie?

Nomura: But among them, you’re missing Kairi, who appeared in thesecret ending of this title. Please look forward to finding out whetherthose seven will actually be the 7 Guardians of Light.

If you go by the opening you have.

1. Sora

2. Riku

3. Mickey

4. Roxas

5. Terra

6. Aqua

7. Ven

Terra isn't an option right now so we can get rid of him. Who will replace him? Lea. Because when a light is off the list another will step up to take it's place. Lea just became his real self again. He has had all the development and was made into a very important character. He also just got his keyblade. So, It makes sense really.

Now Nomura mentioned Kairi in the interview I quoted. I think she is more likely to be a light than Sora. She is a princess of heart. That means her heart is pure light. She also touched Aqua's keyblade which gave her the ability to wield. That qualifies her as a light more than Sora. Nomura has been saying more and more in interviews how he wants Sora to be an ordinary boy. He even had Master Xehanort point it out in DDD. So I think it is very likely that he isn't a light.

So, in the end. I think the 7 lights are:

1. Kairi

2. Riku

3. Mickey

4. Roxas

5. Lea

6. Aqua

7. Ven

13 Darkness....

1. Master Xehanort

2. Xemnas

3. Ansem

4. Young Xehanort

5. Braig

6. Isa

7. Vanitas (It just seems very likely. I don't have much reason for it. He is a popular character. He's also pure darkness.)

8. Even (He's pretty crazy...Also he went "resting" in DDD. To "recover". Why the hell would he need to recover? Lea, Ienzo and Aeleus didn't need to rest.)

9. Dilian (He seemed to be pretty loyal to Xemnas. Also for the going off and "resting" thing. Also..His ears are kind of pointy)

The first 9 I am pretty sure of. The next 4 I'm not as sure.

10. Luxord's somebody (Just because....Well..I don't really know other than the fact that Nomura really likes him and this is a way for him to come back...and he seemed pretty loyal to the organization.)

11. Marluxia's somebody (Ok...Yeah he's a traitor. So? He could have been a darkness unwillingly. It could have been done when he first joined the organization. Also, think about it. The main villains are a darkness already. (KH1)Ansem, (Kh2)Xemnas, (BBS)Master Xehanort. Marluxia was the main villain you had to fight in COM...So yeah.)

12. Erm...Demyx? Ansem the Wise? I don't know...I'm out of ideas for number 12....

The first 12 were present at that time. They were going to welcome Sora into the 13 Darkness but that obviously didn't happen. Which means the 13th vessel wasn't there. So I think the 13th is supposed to be someone from the good side. To be that shocking sort of thing. Now seeing as I think the 7 lights are Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Lea, Aqua and Ven. That doesn't leave much. So the 13th would be...

13. Xion

(No I'm not hating.) It's obvious that Xion is coming back. But what roll will she play? When she comes back, where will she reform? Only thing I have to go off of is that the nobodies reform where they first got split. Xion died in Twilight Town. If the Organization were to get to her first. She could make a pretty good vessel. Plus it would be Roxas Vs. Xion again. With Roxas trying to save his friend and bring her back and all that. Seems to be a running thing.

So yeah...That's what I think.

Edited by Xaon

am I the only one who thinks that aqua will be one of the 13 darkness?