• Vanitas
    • Vexen
    • Xaldin
    • Xemnas
    • Xigbar
    • Young Xehanort
    • Zexion
    • Another Option: Please Share

I know there are a lot of theories about who will be our Guardians of Light and who our 13 Darknesses, so I decided a poll of all the possibilities was in order. So please select the 7 Keyblade Wielders (or potential Keyblade wielders) you think will protect the light, and the 13 who will comprise the Darkness. I realize the Darkness includes known members, I consider it an easy way to see if people are being serious about this.

I put it in alphabetical order so there's no bias in the list (or as close as I can come), and if I missed a realistic option please tell me, and I'll add it.

Edited by Gambler'sApprentice

No,it was never confirmed who are they

But Mickey counted them all and they said that they are short 2 persons (and one was rescued) while the other was -you know who- in the secret ending

But Mickey counted them all and they said that they are short 2 persons (and one was rescued) while the other was -you know who- in the secret ending

But Terra is still a darkness right now. In order to become a light he needs rescued first. MX also stated that the lights will be naturally chosen and if one light becomes a darkness than another light will be chosen to take his place which is why MX has no qualms turning lights into darknesses . He knows they will get replaced naturally .

But Terra is still a darkness right now. In order to become a light he needs rescued first. MX also stated that the lights will be naturally chosen and if one light becomes a darkness than another light will be chosen to take his place which is why MX has no qualms turning lights into darknesses . He knows they will get replaced naturally .

This. And Beta I think Xehanort said that lights are three man short not two,but when they saved Sora they were two man short and I think that Lea and Kairi are going to be lights...

This. And Beta I think Xehanort said that lights are three man short not two,but when they saved Sora they were two man short and I think that Lea and Kairi are going to be lights...

I think they were saying the lights were short two after Sora was rescued the way they phrased it but its confusing the way they typed it so its hard to tell..

Edited by Flaming Lea

I have an other option for a dark Sora..

I voted for Terra and Terranort. Terra will mayby be a keyblade master in the fight.

Also at the end of the dream drop distance opening it probably shows all the lights.

Must mean that Terra will be a keyblade master.

Edited by KH4Real

I pick Terra as one of the 7 Lights and I pick Sora as the 13th Darkness. Nobody pick Sora as one of the 13 Darkness weird? There's been a lot of foreshadowing of Sora and Darkness throughout the Series.

Edited by Cococrash11

No, he is the secret master of them.

I think you are confused..It's ok I am here to help with all story problems. DEMYX is the secret master of the lights. Again it's my pleasure to set things straight. :)

I think you are confused..It's ok I am here to help with all story problems. DEMYX is the secret master of the lights. Again it's my pleasure to set things straight. :)

Allow me to explain. Demyx's greatest ability is creating a bunch of one-shot water clones. Luxord removes people from time with a snap of his fingers. He wins, simple as that.

Allow me to explain. Demyx's greatest ability is creating a bunch of one-shot water clones. Luxord removes people from time with a snap of his fingers. He wins, simple as that.

Guess who is easier to beat?

Jokes on you! I already do that!

So remind me why I should take the word of a self-confessed mad man confined to a Sanitarium over the logic that a Master of Time is infinitely more capable than someone who sits around playing with water and music.

So remind me why I should take the word of a self-confessed mad man confined to a Sanitarium over the logic that a Master of Time is infinitely more capable than someone who sits around playing with water and music.

I think you just answered your own question.