Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Demyx.

Nintendo sees no danger in releasing numerous Mario games

Lol really? Mario is so firetrucking old. They need to find a new firetrucking mascot, those uncreative firetrucks.

smh

It'd be different if it wasn't always a remake Mario 3 and Super Mario World over and over. Mario Galaxy was fun and different.

Saying that Nintendo should drop Mario is like telling Disney to drop Mickey as a mascot.... :U

Mario games, whether or not the games are good or not, have always been pretty popular regardless of how much they may lack in originality. They can't just go and get rid of him so easily and that would only cause more harm than good.

I don't think they should just get rid of him. I just think they should actually offer something "Unique and different".

They should of ended the franchise with Super Mario Galaxy. The only Mario games that are being made are sequels and spinoffs. Pretty soon people will start getting sick of Mario like they did with Sonic. If Nintendo makes a major slip up with a Mario game then the series will crash and burn.

Either they need to end Mario or stop releasing the same goddamn games every year and come up with something truly unique which really shouldn't be hard for Nintendo.

I mean if you can imagine up a game about a short plumpy Italian plumber who fights mushrooms and turtles to rescue a princess you have to be somewhat creative.

Edited by Amon

They should of ended the franchise with Super Mario Galaxy. The only Mario games that are being made are sequels and spinoffs. Pretty soon people will start getting sick of Mario like they did with Sonic. If Nintendo makes a major slip up with a Mario game then the series will crash and burn.

Either they need to end Mario or stop releasing the same goddamn games every year and come up with something truly unique which really shouldn't be hard for Nintendo.

I mean if you can imagine up a game about a short plumpy Italian plumber who fights mushrooms and turtles to rescue a princess you have to be somewhat creative.

Yeah, pretty much. It's fine if they put out Mario games and all. Just not so many. Most people get excited over new Zelda games because they don't put them out so often and they end up pretty good games.

In a way they do try something new for every Mario game. Ok while it probably won't be SUPER innovative but they still add something to tweak it and add new mechanics/gameplay. At least they try.

There will always be a place for Mario regardless of him being everywhere. Remember he has been around for over 25 years, I think he's done very well for himself considering how each game varies. I personally want to see another Mario Sunshine but that won't happen. :l

The same way they don't see any danger in releasing numerous pokemon games, or zelda games, or smash bros games? Lol, those are all icons of nintendo even if they keep releasing more they're all pretty popular so people will keep buying them anyways lol...

Yeah, pretty much. It's fine if they put out Mario games and all. Just not so many. Most people get excited over new Zelda games because they don't put them out so often and they end up pretty good games.

Good way to put it.

When has Mario ever lost them money? They will keep releasing that franchise because there is always a demand for it. Whether they try and be inventive with new games will be the subject of gamers, but for the most part it will still sell regardless.

That's the sad part. We get not so great Mario games just because people keep buying it.

In a way they do try something new for every Mario game. Ok while it probably won't be SUPER innovative but they still add something to tweak it and add new mechanics/gameplay. At least they try.

There will always be a place for Mario regardless of him being everywhere. Remember he has been around for over 25 years, I think he's done very well for himself considering how each game varies. I personally want to see another Mario Sunshine but that won't happen. :l

I just think they could try harder. It's Mario for god sakes! With that being said they should make another Mario RPG. It was the best.

Lol really? Mario is so firetrucking old. They need to find a new firetrucking mascot, those uncreative firetrucks.

smh

Go play your Sexboxgay60 you stupid Microshit fanboy. I'd like to see you do better with the 2D Mario games. Like it or not, Mario is one of Nintendo's most popular IP's next to Zelda and Kirby. Mario brings profit to Nintendo weather they are "milking" the franchise or not. If anyone's the uncreative firetrucks, it's Activision and EA with their constant Madden, NBA, and COD gaes that brings absolutely NOTHING new to the table with each "new" installment. Edited by Tails