Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
lizzie1238

WTF is this song?!

I had been seeing things on Tumblr for a while about some "Gangnam Style" and I mostly just ignored these posts. Then I finally heard the song for myself, and it's terrible! What has the world come to when a song like that is #1 on itunes and the internet is crazy over it. Some people just have no taste in music anymore.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's okay if you like the song, I just don't understand why so many people love this song so much.

Edited by lizzie1238

I had been seeing things on Tumblr for a while about some "Gangnam Style" and I mostly just ignored these posts. Then I finally heard the song for myself, and it's terrible! What has the world come to when a song like that is #1 on itunes and the internet is crazy over it. Some people just have no taste in music anymore.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's okay if you like the song, I just don't understand why so many people love this song so much.

For the record, I knew about Gangnam Style before it became a worldwide phenomenon. K-Pop fan 4 lyfe xoxoxo.

Because the concept of the song is crazy, people love the dance and the music itself is good. It's actually one of the best K-Pop songs I have ever heard. And in North America, crazy is what is popular in the music industry.

The guy in the elevator.

Him staring at the girls ass and his reaction.

Hyuna being smexy.

His dance.

The yellow guy in the yellow suit and pants.

The little adorable kid.

Everything.

Is amazing.

It's actually really great imo, do you even know what the lyrics are?

I respect your opinion if you don't like it though :3

but

saying those people have no taste in music?

isn't really true xD

What I would like to know is, why do you think people have no taste in music? Why do you dislike the song?

I have no idea what it is but i've heard it for some reason mentioned on BigBang and 2NEI's videos (mainly BigBang)

I haven't been interested enough to look it up, but I was told he/she/it/they made a funny song, which has gone viral and so they're/shes/hes/its getting a fanbase.

And that its about sex and drugs. < Grand with that.

I have no idea what it is but i've heard it for some reason mentioned on BigBang and 2NEI's videos (mainly BigBang)

I haven't been interested enough to look it up, but I was told he/she/it/they made a funny song, which has gone viral and so they're/shes/hes/its getting a fanbase.

And that its about sex and drugs. < Grand with that.

Lol, no. It's not about sex and drugs in the least. xD

I'm pretty much annoyed by this song. A friend sent it to me... then another did it as well and so on. Later on this day I will see some of these friends, too, and one of them sings it I'm sure of it... *sigh*