Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX- trailer released in HD 720p

Anyone else notice they updated the Ansem model too? Go back and look at his face; it's got the more fuller feel of the recent models than the original.

Also I'm still surprised this happened at all. If I remember correctly, the reason why we didn't have any rerelease a of KH1 sooner was because of they couldn't get the rights for Tarzan again, hence why it hasn't appeared in any further titles.

Edited by TheBucket2

Kingdom Hearts PS2 edition

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REmix edition

Posted Image

See the difference ;)

I've just one thing to say...

Posted Image

God damn you like quota. One day I will have my revenge

Seriously this was genuinely one of the things that I was looking forward to most and they don't even fix it, I use to think they couldn't make them circular because of the restrictions of the ps2, but now I'm starting to think Sora enjoys being uncomfortable and starches his clothes every morning.

That's not how HD Remasters work. They don't redo the models (Though they did take some newer models for some character's faces, apparently)

This is just the PS2 version in widescreen, with a higher definition, and in this case, improved textures

That's not how HD Remasters work. They don't redo the models (Though they did take some newer models for some character's faces, apparently)

This is just the PS2 version in widescreen, with a higher definition, and in this case, improved textures with △ to win.

Everything looks so good, EXCEPT FOR THAT KH3D ANSEM MODEL. He looked much better before IMO. I guess they made him more white to compliment the loss of Billy Zane's voice. Or maybe to fit in better with other Xehanorts. But ehhhhhh

Everything looks so good, EXCEPT FOR THAT KH3D ANSEM MODEL. He looked much better before IMO. I guess they made him more white to compliment the loss of Billy Zane's voice. Or maybe to fit in better with other Xehanorts. But ehhhhhh

I wonder, if they bring this overseas... will they keep Billy Zane's voice? Or redo it?